My House

Remember Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

*3rd Person POV*

Chantelle was caught up in a conversation when she asked the stranger, “Um, what time is it?” Her voice gentle and sweet. “It’s 11:56pm.” The man answered. “Oh dear! I’m sorry but I have to go.” She quickly turning away. At that moment the classical music suddenly changed to a more upbeat modern song.

Chantelle pushed passed the people only to make eye contact with one of the hosts. “You come around and pretend you don’t notice.” The young gentleman, Wooyoung, sang. “It’s a bit like that…Your feeling is not like that.”

Chantelle backed up looking for an escape by the red carpeted stairwell, only to have another man in a white suit walk down, tossing an apple in his hand. “You keep glancing at me, it shows how you feel about me.” Chansung sang as well. Chantelle backed away “frightened” and was about to run when she bumped into a third prince charming.

He took her hand spinning her around to face him, “It’s alright, let’s go to my house.” Jun K sang. He pulled her into the center of the ballroom.

He rested his arm around her waist causing her to jump ‘uncomfortably’. “It’s alright, just make it a secret.” He pulled her into him and sang by her ear. “In 10 minutes I’ll be waiting for you to be over there. It’s alright, let’s go to my house.” He winked before pulling away.

The Beast and Bap clans noticed all of this and began to follow Chantelle’s every movement. The innocent looking girl looked around lost. She ran down one of the long corridors in a ‘desperate’ attempt to leave. This pleased the charming hosts.

Chantelle continued to run down the corridor only to bump into a tall, built man.

He gently brushed her stray hairs to the side. “I wanna take you to my house, come with me. Let’s get out of this noisy place without anyone knowing.” Taecyeon’s low voice vibrated her ear drums.

“No bad intentions, I just want to know more about you.” His fingers gently caressed her cheek caringly, “I want to roam with you in the sea of soft music.”

Kikwang froze recognizing the Alpha.

Wooyoung appeared next to Chantelle, his fingers sliding in between hers. “Your eyes and moves are all faster than your words.” Wooyoung leaned close to her. “I know you want me too.”

“Don’t try to hide it.” Taecyeon encouraged.

“You know I want it too.” Wooyoung sang confidently.

“You don’t wanna…waste…your time…” Taecyeon’s words trailed off as his eyes landed on Kikwang. The two made eye contact. “Kikwang??” Taecyeon broke character.

Chantelle pushed away from the two and ran in a different direction. She was free for a while until another devious charming slid in her path, taking her hand. “It’s alright, let’s go to my house.” Junho’s words flowed. “It’s alright just make it a secret.” He pulled her in and out of him, releasing her hand all in one motion. ”In 10 minutes I’ll be waiting for you over there. It’s alright let’s go to my house.”

Chantelle lifted her dress and continued to dash through the halls until she finally found an exit.

She carefully jogged down the stairs, only to be stopped two thirds down, when she spotted a wavy haired gentleman waiting by a car, smiling at her. “On my way home with you, I go crazy myself. I go. You go. We go. Baby.” Nickhun winked at the end.

She backed up slowly when Chansung walked down the stairs behind her. He looked at her straight in the eyes. “On my way home, holding your hand I go crazy.” He spun her around to face him, her dress flaring with the wind, “I know. You know. We know…baby.”

The damsel escaped from his hold and ran down the side walk. However, she was stopped by a sweet elegant voice singing to her. Jun K was stood at a balcony watching her with hungry eyes, “It’s alright, let’s go to my house.” The two froze in a prolonged stare. “It’s alright, just make it a secret.”

The BAP and Beast clan members finally arrived outside, only to see 5 out of the 6 hosts surrounding Chantelle. Chantelle looked around frantically, gripping her dress for comfort. “In 10 minutes I’ll be waiting for you over there.” Jun K. sang. “It’s alright, let’s go to my house.” He said, only to be thrown off by a crooked smile from the guest.

“It’s alright, let’s go to my house. It’s alright just make it a secret.” Junho smiled at her. “In 10 minutes I’ll be waiting for you. It’s alright, let’s go to my house.”

At that moment the clock stuck 12am,. And a white glittered strand swirled around Chantelle, returning her back to her normal features. Her hair was straightened and barely passed her shoulders and a close fitting long-sleeve maroon dressed touched her toes, complimenting her body.

Jun K was left in surprise while the other members were shocked for a split second, but then busted into laughter. “Hello boys.” Chantelle greeted, her voice back to normal as well.

“Jun K?” Doojoon said surprised seeing the elder here. The 5 friends turned around to face the large 18 membered group.

“Doojoon? Hey! What brings you here?” Jun K greeted.

“Who are these people?” The man in the white suit asked. “Oh, these are my new friends.” Chantelle simply answered, before introducing the 5 guys to us.

“Oh, where’s Taec?” Chantelle asked, seeing that he wasn’t around.

The said person then came jogging around the corner. “Sorry, I thought I saw…” Taecyeon paused the two of us making eye-contact.

Though I was surprised, I was delighted to see him. The Alpha smiled at me, making my insides warm up. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“What is all this?” Bang asked completely confused. A smile similar to Chantelle’s crept onto Chansung’s face. “It’s a party is it not?” he answered.

“I’m sure you guys heard of them. The Night Princes, is what people call them. A few times a year they host these high class parties, but they’re hardly ever seen at these parties. But everyone goes in hopes to see them anyway. But at a certain time they all choose one girl to ‘Charm’ for the night. They also host those crazy colorful parties that make you think you’re in a completely different world.” Chantelle explained.

“Ooooh~, I think I’ve heard of you guys.” Hakyeon said. Some others nodded in agreement.

“I’m surprised though. At how you pulled this off so well. I’m surprised that I didn’t even recognize you.” Chansung said, his attention turning back to Chantelle.

“I know you guys all too well and what you like.” Chantelle shrugged.

“You should really come back and do this ‘business’ with us again. I miss you.” He said.

“Um…no…” Jun K butted in.

“That sounds like a great idea. I really had a lot of fun doing that with you guys, and I miss all of you too, but that’s not why I’m here.” Chantelle said, getting straight to business. Chansung took her hand and gently kissed the back of it, “Oh, are you here to come back to me?” He asked.

“I’m considering it.” Chantelle said. Jun K just shook his head, a small smile on his face.

The rest of us just stood there bewildered, unsure of what was going on here. “But that’s not why I’m here either. My new friends and I are actually here for serious business…concerning the war.” Chantelle said

Please log in to read the full chapter