Characters/Intro

Remember Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yoo Youngjae

Species: Vampire

Age: 118

Mate: Jung Daehyun

Clan: BAP

Other Relationships: Jaehwan's older brother, Childhood friends with Kikwang, best friends with Jongup

 

Jung Daehyun

Species: Vampire

Age: 119

Mate: Yoo Youngjae

Clan: BAP

Other Relationships: Had a past relationship with Sooyoung

 

Kim Himchan

Species: Vampire

Age: 122

Mate: Moon Jongup

Clan: BAP

Other relationships: Hongbin and Hyuk's guardian

 

Moon Jongup

Species: Alpha

Age: 117

Mate: Kim Himchan

Clan: BAP

Other Relationships: Best friends with Kikwang and Youngjae, Guardian of Hongbin and Hyuk

 

Bang Yongguk

Species: Pureblood

Age: 122

Mate: Zelo

Clan: BAP

Other Relationships: Leader of the BAP clan, Doojoon's Sworn enemy

 

Choi Junhong (Zelo)

Species: Human

Special Abilities: Can control time

Age: 116

Mate: Bang Yongguk

Clan: BAP

Other Relationships: Close friends with Beast, Had a fling with Doojoon (a while back)

 

Lee Kikwang

Species: Human

Special Abilities: None

Age: 119

Mate: Yoon Doojoon

Clan: Beast

Other Relationships: Childhood friends with Youngjae, Best friends with Jongup, and close friendship with Taecyeon

 

Yoon Doojoon

Species: Pureblood

Age: 123

Mate: Lee Kikwang

Clan: Beast

Other relationships: Leader of Beast clan, Sworn enemies with Bang, Had a fling with Zelo (a while back)

 

Ok Taecyeon

Species: Alpha

Age: 124

Mate: None

Clan: 2 pm (but he mostly roams on his own)

Other relationships: Developed close friendship with Kikwang

 

Lee Jaehwan (Ken)

Species: Human

Special abilities: Has power based off of his extreme emotions

Age: 110

Mate: None

Clan: None

Other relationships: Youngjae's adopted younger brother, Best friends with Hyuk, Hongbin, and Wonsik, Close relationship with Taekwoon

 

Jung Taekwoon (Leo)

Species: N/A (will be revealed later)

Age: 122

Mate: None

Clan: None

Other relationships: Best friends with Hakyeon, Has a close relationship with Jaehwan

 

Lee Hongbin

Species: Werewolf

Age: 17

Mate: None

Clan: None

Other Relationships: Lives with Himchan and Jongup, Best Friends with Jaehwan and Wonsik, Closest friend to Hyuk.

 

Han Sanghyuk (Hyuk)

Species: Half Vampire Half Human

Age: 15

Mate: None

Clan: None

Other Relationships: Lives with Himchan and Jongup, best friends with Jaehwan and Hakyeon, Closest friends with Hongbin

 

Kim Wonsik (Ravi)

Species: Human

Special Abilities: None

Age: 17

Mate: None

Clan: None, but he is a Hex Hunter

Other Relationships: Best friends with Jaehwan and Hongbin, Amber's younger brother, He does not like Hakyeon

 

Cha Hakyeon (N)

Species: Incubus

Age: 122

Mate: None

Clan: None, Lives with his parents

Other Relationships: Best friends with Taekwoon, Friends with everybody

Note: There will be other characters throughout the story as well!

 

 

INTRO:

“Aahh! Whoop! Oh…excuse me…Pardon me…sorry. Ah! Hahahaha!” I ran throughout the herbal Sandando Hortum garden, maneuvering through and jumping over the servants that were caring for the magical plants.

“Hahaha! Aah!” I laughed looking over my shoulder. Oh dear, they’re much fast than I thought.

As soon as I face forward again, I crashed into someone. Both of us tumbled onto the ground.

I chuckled seeing who it was that I had crashed into. He groaned slightly under me. “Haha, sorry Leo.” I said climbing off from on top of him. He silently stood back up and dusted himself off. “You shouldn’t be running throughout the garden like this Jaehwan.” He spoke seriously. He’s always serious and unemotional.

“Hyung~, but I was being chased by Rocky and his friends.” I told him. “They’re just bunnies he said.

“So? They all totally ganged up on me, because I didn’t share my food with them.” I said looking back behind me. “But I think I lost them though.” I said proudly. Leo just sighed. “You’re too old to be acting like this. You’re not ten anymore Jaehwan.” he said. “You’re never too old to act young. You should try it sometime…it’s very refreshing. And I told you to call me Ken.” I said.

“But your name is Jaehwan.” He said. “I know, but that’s my nickname. My Umma used to call me Ken. She said I reminded her of a story book character named Ken.” I said my smile slowly fading.

“But! I will let you call me Jaehwan if…you let me call you Taekwoon.” I perked up, quickly pushing the sad thoughts out of my mind.

The elder didn’t respond and continued with his work. “Fine. I see you’re busy. I’ll just go visit Poppy’s grave by myself.” I smiled, slipping away.

Quite a lot has happened the past hundred years, to now in the contemporary age. Yes, the past hundred years, and yes that means I’m 110 years old, but I stopped aging when I turned 18, so I guess you can say I stayed forever young. How is this possible? Well it’s simple…it’s magic.

A little over a century ago at the beginning of the year, right after Youngjae’s 19th Birthday, Uncle Junghyuk gave Zelo, Kikwang, Jongup and I the life span of a vampire as well, like he did with D.O. I don’t know why he did it, but he did. He says that people will need us in the future, which I guess he was talking about the mates, but…I don’t have a mate, so I don’t completely know why. However, we’re not immortal like vampires, we can still get harmed or killed just as easily as before. We just don’t age and live for a longer time.

I lived with Youngjae and BAP until I turned 14, then they sent me to live with Lord Junghyuk and Lady Mina, because Jae felt that it was best that I lived in a normal family setting and stayed out of vampire or werewolf danger. As much as I wanted to stay with him I didn’t argue, ever since the death of our parents Youngjae has been paranoid about my safety. So I lived with Lady Mina and Lord Junghyuk for the rest of my life to now.

They insisted that I called them Mom and Dad since they were in charge of taking care of me, but I couldn’t do that…nobody could replace my parents. So they settled for Aunt and Uncle. They take great care of me and Leo. Even though he’s serious all the time, Leo is a funny person or at least to me he is.

Youngjae and Daehyun visit every week, so that we could see each other (although I still rather live with them). Kikwang even comes to visit every now and then.

Unfortunately Poppy wasn’t given extended life and passed away when I was 15. That was a hard time, but luckily Poppy had little babies with another bunny that I was able to take care of. They all eventually died of course, but there are still a whole bunch of bunny rabbits here that I can enjoy. However, I don’t think they’ll ever be close as Poppy, even though I love them all. I’m actually pretty good with animals.

“Hi Poppy…” I spoke gentle, kneeling in front of his grave. “I brought you some flowers. They’re your favorite color. Yellow!” I said placing the banquet of flowers on top of his grave. “I hope you like them. I didn’t bring any carrots today, but I will tomorrow. I promise.” I smiled brightly.

“How are you Poppy? Are you having fun with your family? I miss you.”

“How are Umma and Appa? Are they feeding you a lot of carrots? I’m not able to talk to them.”

Can you tell them that I’m sorry that we weren’t able to have a grave for them? And that Youngjae and I are okay and living happily?”

“.....thanks Poppy! You’re the best.” I stood back up. “Well, I have to go. I’m supposed to go to Ravi’s house today. Don’t miss me too much. Bye~.” With that I murmured a quick incantation and disappeared.

Uncle Junghyuk taught me many different spells while I lived with them and Aunt Mina taught me how to control my powers, so that I could use them at will, whenever necessary.

I appeared right in front of Ravi’s fairly large contemporary house and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened. “Oh, Hey Ken!” Amber, Ravi’s older sister, answered the door. “Hi Amber!” I greeted happily. “Come on in. I’m just about to head out, Wonsik and Hongbin are in the family room chilling.” She said. “Kay.” Thank you.” I said stepping inside the house. “No problem. See ya.” She said, leaving the house, shutting the door behind her.

Just then a puppy German Shepard came running my way. “Hey Roxy.” I said picking her up. She my face happily, her tail wagging. “Haha, I didn’t bring you any food today, sorry.” I chuckled putting her back down. She just barked joyfully and ran off.

“Ken!” Hongbin greeted when I entered the room. “Hi guys.” I said sitting down on the floor next to him. “Hey Ken.” Ravi said. He was sat on the couch with a pile of documents and newspapers. “What’s all that?” I asked curiously. “Just some research stuff on different vampire attacks in the past.” He answered nonchalantly.

“O-Oh? You finished all of your werewolf research already?” I asked almost hesitantly. “Yep! All I have to do is pass the test on werewolves and vampires, and then I can finally go on my first mission.” He said excitedly. Ravi is a really fun and cool guy, but he’s a little scary when he talks about his hunter stuff.

Ravi’s parents are demon hunters. A little over 70 years ago a group of humans created an agency of demon hunters to keep demons in check whenever they acted up or put defenseless people’s lives in danger, which in this case were humans. They were pretty much created to lock up ferals and strays that got out of hand. However, 20 years later a faction of the demon hunter society broke off and created their own hunter’s agency and called themselves Hex.

They are made up of a group of people who hated all demons and felt that humans were superior to reign on the Earth and that demons were a threat to the human species and society, and they disagreed strongly with the original hunter’s system and principals. So the Demon Hunter’s agency was divided in two, the Hex Hunters and Red Flag Hunters.

The Red Flag hunters were made up of Demon’s and humans who just wanted to keep peace between the two races, while the hex were made up of just humans and other beings whom had special abilities (but are practically considered humans).

The Hex agency was always relatively small, so they weren’t seen as much of a threat, but now they’re growing…fast. And Ravi’s parents are Hex Hunters.

He’s grown up all his life learning to hate demons and not to be swayed to think otherwise. Him and his parents know about my powers, but they didn’t do anything since I’m still considered human, though I consider myself more of a wizard or mage in training because Uncle

Please log in to read the full chapter