Moon Star

Warmth Lies Within

In this chapter, there is no focus of point of view to anyone. Instead, the center will be on narrating the event that interrupts the camping adventure for the crew. 

----------------------

Everyone was sitting down in the middle of Jitzu poems conversation when someone suddenly startled their chat running toward them.

"Please help,"  is all what the girl was able to say out  loud shaking with her exhausted figure. She was almost out of breath and you can assume that she was jogging hard from her shiny forehead that's illuminating along with the campfire flames. 

The girl had her hands placed on her knees while her face diagonally facing the ground trying to catch her breath. 

Cheayoung was the first to run toward her. "Hey, calm down. Give yourself time to take a breath." She dragged the girl to sit down on her own chair. The rest were standing around the girl along with Chaeyoung. 

After a couple seconds, the girl spoke again. "I have no time to waste, I have to find her. It's getting really dark." Everyone was confused upon what she's saying. Then suddenly Mina pointed out something about the girl. "Wait, aren't you Moonbyul? One of Moonsun group members, right?"

Chaeyoung looked again at the girl and she realized that Mina was right. While everyone else doesn't seems to really know what Mina was talking about at the moment. Basically, Moonsun is a group that consists of two members who write, compose, choreograph and sing their own songs. It's really a very popular group across the country that's famous for it's unique style and passionate performances. 

The reason why the rest of them didn't get to recognize Moonbyul, is because they have no interest for such things as they are more focused on their careers relate topics. 

"Please I need your help in finding Solar. I was trying to look around for her but I can't keep doing that on my own. Also,  I don't want to cause any commission yet." Her eyes were full with worries and pain. 

"Okay, we will help you. The more people search the higher the chance to find her fast. Could you at least tell us where were you the last time with her before you lose trace?" Chaeyoung took the lead to figure what's they are going to do to help finding Solar in the area. 

Moonbyul pointed out the location were she lost her in the woods. Then after that, Chaeyoung split the group into teams of two people to start their search. 

Mina was with Chaeyoung, while Jihyo got paired with Momo. Jeongyeon had to go with Moonbyul as she would be able to contact the rest of the pairs if they found her first and vice versa. 

"Okay, now that we all have been set with a proper pair, let's not waste much time and begin our inspect before it becomes darker." After saying these words, Chaeyoung made sure that everyone had each other number so that they could communicate if they found her in the middle of the search. 

-----------------

[ Momo Jihyo ]

Walking through the woods stepping on different size of rocks wasn't an easy job to do. Jihyo and Momo were walking while looking around and shouting Solar name with each step. The sky was emiting with that dominating heavy orange light caused by the sunset alarming the darkness soon arrival.

Jihyo seemed to be jogging in a hurry while shifting her head right and left calling the lost girl name. Momo couldn't help but to worry about her partner as she appeared a little frustrated by the situation. She grabbed Jihyo hand stopping her and grabbing her attention. "Easy there, you will end up hurting yourself in the process. We don't want to add an extra problem on top of what in hand at the moment." 

Momo were able to see the difference in Jihyo body as it shifted from stiffness into a more relaxed state. "Don't worry, we will find her for sure. I didn't know that you could be that sensitive as you appeared to look like the fun type of person. Seeing you trying to get on Mina nerves like that really amaze me and now your caring self make me admire you even more." She said those words sincerely with no hint of silliness towards Jihyo. Then after that exactly she let go of her her.

On the other hand, Jihyo was really astonished by how that girl in front of her could carry such a warm side then the one she saw until now. And her face couldn't hide her emotions at the moment as it earned her a chuckle from Momo. "We are still in the beginning of the road. It's our first day. We might not know each other on a personal level, but I have a pretty good idea about you. I have that interest that push my curiosity to search about young people success. I am interested in your brain functionality but I think I am going to be interested in you as all being." Momo smiled confidently at her pair. Then she grabbed her hands again guide her way this time to continue their search as she seems to be lost for words. "Now let's go back to what we were doing. And don't let go of my hands. I don't want you to get hurt." 

Just like that, those pairs went back to focus on finding the girl at the moment. 

-----------

[ Mina Chaeyoung ]

While the first pair had no problems with the atmosphere surrounding them, Mina seemed to have an issues with the horrific tree figures around her. Her body was a little shacking in fears and the last thing she wanted, is for Chaeyoung to notice her state. She's praying deep inside to find the girl before the dark night seize the sky and blocking their way in the woods. 

One thing they forgot to get with them when they left, is grabbing some flashlight. 

Mina was walking very close to Chaeyoung in order to make herself less timited. In the other hand, the smol bean was busy looking around her scanning the area carefully. Every now and then, she would shout Solar name in case she's around them. Chaeyoung feared that there might something bad have happened to the girl and she wants to find her quick before it's to late. 

After some time pass, the sun was fully down and the moon light is shining brightly above them. Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and opened the flash to light their way. 

Suddenly, she felt something touching her clothes. Immediately, she diverted her vision to the small sensation she felt. And it was indeed the penguin hands clinging to her shirt. Chaeyoung jacket was around her waste and Mina left hers at the tent. "Are you okay Mina?" She felt that the girl was shivering a little. Looking at her, the smol thought that she might be cold because of the chilly weather now surrounding them. Therefore, without any further questions she took her jacket away from her body to place it on Mina shoulder. But then before she could do that, her mind changed and she decided to make her wear it so that she could feel the warmth properly. "Could you hold the phone for me please?"  Mina nodded taking the phone from her. She opened the jacket gesturing Mina to slip her hands into it and that's exactly what she was doing at that moment while switching the phone from hand into another. Chaeyoung closed the jacket well and made sure that it's covering her well. "Okay, that's more like it." She took the phone from Mina, "stay near me so that I don't lose you." 

Mina was so touched by Chaeyoung action. "Thank you," is all she could say to show how much thankful she is. And that only earned her a sweet smile that was barely seen in this darkness. One of the reasons she was shaking is the cold weather that hits all of a sudden with no sun to be seen. But the other reason is that she's not really good when there is no light near. 

When was it the last time she felt safe? She couldn't remember at all. Even when Chaeyoung parents were beside her, she couldn't let herself to taste the warmth of other people embrace. As if she was punishing herself for what have happened to her. She was already blessed by them being beside her and helping her through to continue living everyday. They gave her a reason to live and look forward to her future. She wanted to payback their kindness and to reach a day were she can let herself feel those sensation. But with them being gone, it just gave her the more reason to hate her weak cursed self. It's like everything she touch it turns into ashes and disappear into thin air. She's scared to get close to someone again but at this moment, her timited self can't help in that matter. In order to stop the shivering running through her body with each step she takes, she needs to lean on Chaeyoung and let her soul get secured just for today. 

They kept going deep between the trees searching well for Solar. They were determined to find her even if it means staying the whole night searching in the woods.

----------------

[ Jeongyeon Moonbyul ]

The super star was jogging desperately and randomly calling her senior name making it echos through the trees. Jeongyeon was following her steps with the same pace, but instead, she was using her eyes to scan the area well for any movements not forgeting to keep an eye on Moonbyul as well. 

Jeongyeon had her own thoughts about the situation, she kind of has some doubt about the girl. 'why she came in to them of all people?' She's not sure herself. They indeed were camping away from other people but still, her job pushes her to stay extra cautious around starngers.

The girl fall on her knees with her hands placed on the grounds and her hand fall in the same direction as well. She start sobbing in the process and Jeongyeon didn't know what to do. She moved her body in front of her. Moonbyul lift her head to face the dark sky that fulled with stars shining through the night. Her face was shining along those stars with her tears falling down slowly calling her friend name softly in between. 

Upon seeing the view, Jeongyeon heart start hurting her. She remembered her friend, her bunny that used to full her life with happiness. Her bunny that it's already gone from existence. 

Not wanting to waste any time, she proceed talking with the girl. "I may sound ridiculous at the moment, but please answer my question so that I can help you find your friend fast." Moonbyul shifted her eyes to look at Jeongyeon and immediately stood up upon hearing her words. "Why did you came to us of all people? And why not calling your manager for help?" 

The girl start answering not paying attention to why such questions being directed to her."I am today with her just the two of us without anyone knowledge. It was supposed to be a special day were we finally get to rest together away from public eyes. Just like you guys, we camped away from other people. And me finding you is just a coincidence as I was running desperately to find her. I couldn't care less about you guys figuring my identity. All what I care about now, is finding her safe and sound. I just don't want to deal with our company complains while she's missing at the moment." It didn't take her even a minute to give an answer. It was sincere enough for Jeongyeon to believe her.

Without any further delay, Jeongyeon dialed Dahyun number.

"Hey eagle, I need your help."

"Sure, what happened? I am not watching you guys at the moment but I am around."

"I need your team to search for someone. Our group is shattered in the wood searching for a girl that got lost somehow. It's already dark and I fear that the girl might be in trouble." 

"Wait, could you describe what cloth she wears or other properties that could help me identify her? Actually, let me ask this, is the girl you're looking for is called Solar."

"What? How did you know eagle? Yes, that's the girl name we are looking for."

"Haha, did you forget that I am a music lover and that I know everything regarding this industry. She's a famous figure that why I noticed who she is right away. While I was watching the surrounding I spotted Moonsun camping and having fun together,  but Solar saw something and followed it leading he deep in the woods and I kept my eyes on her. She hurt her ankle but she's good at the moment she's with me. I am pretty sure the other member is looking for her."

"Yeah Moonbyul, she's with me. We were together searching." 

"Yaaa, you should have called me earlier to help you. I am not the so called eagle for nothing. You could have saved everyone the hassle to go all the way into the wood . Anyway, send her to this location and assure her that she's safe in our hands."

"Alright eagle, thank you very much. Also wait until I capture you with all that nonsense songs you put in my phone"

Then Jeongyeon passed the phone to the singer to talk to Dahyun thorough the phone. Her eyes wear jumping with unbelievable happiness. Her face is more relaxed now. She gave back the phone to Jeongyeon after closing it. 

Moonbyul thanked her for her help and made sure to tell her to deliver her gratefulness for the rest of the crew.

---------------

Jeongyeon decided to call each pair in order to tell them to go back after hearing the good news about finding her. 

But, only Momo was able to answer the call. While her client Chaeyoung, she couldn't reach her and that made her frustrated not knowing what happened for them to not answer. After long debate with herself she decided to wait for Momo and Jihyo before she go do anything about the new matter that occur. 

 

To Be Continued.. 

--------------

Author Note :

I wrote this at midnight T.T. Please let me know what do you think about this way of narrating the story as it has different kind of prespective than the previous chapters. 

Thank you for reading and see you next time hopefully.