Meeting You

Warmth Lies Within

Time to go buy some ingredients to cook and to full this fridge since there will be two of us living together. I don't believe that I am saying this casually as if we have been living together way before. But my parents treasure is a treasure for me as well. No matter who you are Ms. Mina, I will make sure to treat you the same way my parents did and even way better. Although I don't know the details about you and my parents, with time, I should be able to discover your mystery.

I went and changed my cloth to something more neat and comfortable to walk with while shopping. I took my red car keys and went to the nearest supermarket. I parked my car, took my wallet and entered to start my journey to full my fridge. 

Well I didn't bother think of the detailed items that I am suppose to buy, that's why I am wondering around questioning myself what should I get. The problem is I don't know what the girl like. And I don't even have a clue about what should I cook in the first place. 

I was walking with those thoughts and suddenly I glanced the ketchup on one of the shelves. I immediately remembered what happened in the kitchen this morning, when this girl mentioned the ketchup out of nowhere. Well the ketchup is almost empty and I don't think we have anymore of it, so I think she like it somehow that's why I will buy a couple of those to begin with. Who knows, she might actually like it, it's a wide guess and I have nothing to lose anyway.

The eggs catches my eyes as well. We might need a lot of that since omelet might be a possibility of her liking it. Well I am trying to catch those small guesses so at least I would have something that she might like to eat. But after that I was clueless. I am not sure what to buy as well. So I thought maybe buying vegetables will be healthy for both of us. You know, a salad could be a savior. I also decided to buy different kinds of meat and fish including chicken for sure. Milk as well should be healthy and some fruits, you know, healthy stuff, again haha. I don't want to forget to buy some strawberry, actually a lot of those of course. Since I have nothing specific, so why not just buy everything might seems edible although that only means I might end up buying the whole supermarket with my clueless brain. But only necessary stuff I guess. 

Anyway if I keep listing the items, it will be endless. After buying almost everything here, I went to check out and don't even bother look at the bill cause I have money and I am not wasting it basically you know. Food is life, I don't want to die starving. 

I took everything to my car and placed it all in the trunk. While I was driving my way to the house, I remembered that there is a place where I used to read stories. It's like a library but it has a small cafe in it where you can sit, drink and relax reading peacefully. I really miss that place, it's on my way and there is a book that I actually wanted to read. 

I reached the place. It's called JYP Bookstore. I parked my car and went inside to look for the book. I was debating if I should sit down and start reading the first page in it in the cafe inside after buying it or just wait till I reach home. I was paying for the book and when I finished and was about to leave I noticed a girl that looked very familiar and she's working in that small cafe inside. Curiosity defeated me and I decided to walk toward the cafe to take a close look. I sat down on one of the chairs near the cashier and decided to pretend that I am reading. The girl was giving her back to me since she's preparing some drinks to customers. While she was, busy I decided to read the Jitzu book written by Park Jisoo

It's a book filled with small poems in each page and no one ever figured what does the title meant. I have heard a lot of things about it and I can't wait to see what does these poems looks like. 

I opened the first poem and start reading it while waiting for a good chance to see the girl clearly. 

Poem 1: Meeting You

That day when I saw you for the first time
when my mind couldn't handle the thoughts of you being mine 
I took the courage to look what could lies within your mind
Rejection within my heart that I already signed

That's it!!! What kind of poem is that? Well it seems mysterious in a way. Maybe if I try to think of each line, I might end up discovering different meanings. I heard that if you try to think of someone and read those poem, you will start to feel that it's related to you and that person somehow. I am not sure though if it's actually ture what those people have said. 

I looked up hoping I could see the girl face and I was shocked with her figure. It's the girl, it's the Mina girl that I saw at my house. Wow, she's working? she has a job? really? Did she used to work when my parents where a life? Man I have different questions in my mind. But wait. Does she know me? Well...... WAIT A MINUTE.... 

This girl was at the funeral ceremony and she was standing beside Mr. Jinyoung at the time. Then she must know my face. Oh frik, I need to cover my face. I am not ready for this. 

By the way, I don't like to swear. Specially that I used to live outside the country and didn't feel comfortable with those words so I made my own. As an example, the word that I just used 'Frik' in which I think you know what word looks similar to it, I am not going to say it so you better get my hint. Also another words like,  'Shish', 'Shoot' and 'Fish'. I am not going to say the original words for those as well. But just get used to it please. I am not going to use them as often though but still just wanted you to know me a little I guess. 

Anyway back to my disastrous situation. I don't think I am ready to meet her. Not here and not now. As the book was on my face, I glances the first sentence. 

     'That day when I saw you for the first time'

Suddenly I remembered the night when I saw her laying on the ground and how her eyes where emiting light because of her tears that's hanging on her closed eyes. I thought to myself that wow, this sentence was able to hit me just like people said. If you read those poems and try to relate it to someone you might get out with some connections between the two people. Then I decided to look over the other sentences. 

    'when my mind couldn't handle the thoughts of you being mine'

Well, it's not like we are lovers. But if I try to relate to my situation. It could mean that I was shocked to know that she was getting taking care of by my parents. So as they have her in their life, she will be mine to take care of as well. Okay, let me continue this, suddenly this seems interesting. 

     'I took the courage to look what could lies within your mind
   'Rejection within my heart that I already signed'

Actually both of these sentences are not yet to be explainable. Because I still didn't get the courage to talk to her but I do want to know about her though. Also the last sentence, I don't think I will reject her as in abandoning her. No I wouldn't do that. But I need to spend more time with her in order to try relate those poems with my life. Wow this is really interesting right now. 

While I was so impressed with what's my brain is analyzing at the moment, I forgot that I actually was trying to hide myself from the girl called Mina. 

Just at that moment I heard someone called my name "Ms. Son, I didn't expect to see you here." Oh shoot, I forgot that I was hiding from her, I know it was her without lifting my face. 

Finally I decided to raise my head and looked at her with a smile. "Hello Ms. Mina, I think this is our first unofficial meeting as it happened out of coincidence." Still saying it with a warm smile on my face. 

I wounder what's in her mind right now. I hope I am not screwed. 

I think the third sentence in the poem is about to happen now...

To Be Continued...