Letter 7

To The Man I Love

To Mr Xu Minghao

Jeonghan hyung disappeared today. After speaking to you, I couldn't find him anywhere and I was a little worried.

Was he okay?

Yoon Jeonghan was not my friend. I had no friends- the reason I considered you lucky. You had one person after another coming coming to you. You were never alone. I was always alone.

Yoon Jeonghanwas someone I barely knew and yet someone that opened up to a complete stranger.

When I first met him, his hair had been much longer.

He was the epitome of graceful and polite and never, ever would I have expected he be holding that kind of feelings back.

"Now you tell me," he had said, just above a whisper, "You tell me something."

I was against it.

I didn't know him, I had replied and then, he'd yelled and I would have flinched but his words hit the nail on its point- yes, point and not head because he had made a point and a good one at that.

"It doesn't matter if you don't know me! I don't know you. I opened up to a complete stranger so why can't you?!"

He was angry and it scared me.

It scared me so much, that I ended up opening up to him.

And I felt so much better.

So instead of looking for you today, I went to find him and make sure he was okay.

I'm sorry, but I know this is the right thing to do.

Written to you
With Love,
Lee Jihoon