Letter 19

To The Man I Love

To Mr Xu Minghao

Chan found out today. Seungcheol and Jeonghan too.

I expected them to have the same reaction as you but they didn't. They all hugged me and smiled and told me it would be okay.

Xu Minghao...

I love you and that's no secret, clearly. Please know that no matter what you do, I will always love you.

I love your voice and the way your eyes sparkle when you speak to someone that means the world to you.

I love your voice and the way you sing- yes, I've heard you sing accidentally but nevertheless its beautiful.

I love the way you dance with so much passion that it brings across your every emotion; the words you wish to convey through each move.

I love the way you smile with so much genuinity and the way you take care of the people you love.

I love how upset you can get when things mess up even when to me, its perfect as is.

I love how annoyed you get when people speak over you and yet you still let them finish before you continue.

I love how alive you look.

I love how much colour you brought into nmy world despite our interactions being extremely minimum.

I love how you're able to make all outfits just work and how you sense is always amazing.

I love how childish you can be for your age but at the same time, how mature you can be.

I love your goods and your bads.

I miss you.

I hope Junhui takes care of you. If he doesn't, I'll haunt him to insane madness.

I know things will be okay like they said. But I know I don't have much time.

My operation is in an hour, so this it it for today.

Farewell, Xu Minghao.
Until we meet again.

Written to you
With love
Lee Jihoon