~2~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to JH Coorporation Hakyeon hyung!" Said Wonshik as he raise his glass. 

"Welcome!" Shout the others as they bump each other glass. Hakyeon really hate to go to a club actually. But, because this man insist him to follow them at the same time to celebrate him as their new family in the office, he just follow him. 

He look at his left. This group of friends consist of four people. Wonshik, Taekwoon, Sanghyuk and this new man Jaehwan. From what he can see, Jaehwan and Wonshik are dating. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon when he see Hakyeon's wain in his glass does not even reduce.

"I'm fine. I just don't drink too much," reply Hakyeon honestly. He really hate drinking actually.

"Oh, I don't know about that. Sorry, hyung," said Wonshik as he show his guilty face.

"Its okay. I can drink but not too much," reply Hakyeon as he smile slightly.

Suddenly, Hakyeon's phone is ringing. "Sorry, I need to take this call," said Hakyeon to excuse himself

"Hello. What? I'll... I'll come immediately," Hakyeon fastly walk back to take his bag.

"Sorry guys. I need to go," said Hakyeon before he bow and leave. 

The others just look at the boy who already disappear. "He's rude," mumble Sanghyuk as he roll his eyes.

"He's not. Maybe he has emergency matter," said Wonshik as he glare at the man.

"You only meet him today," Sanghyuk glare at him.

"You too," reply Wonshik as he glare back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter