~8~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon hyung, is Sanghyuk in there?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at the man.

"No, he's not. But, I think he will come back in few more minutes," reply Hakyeon as he look at his watch.

"Are you okay? You look restless?" Ask Hakyeon when he realise how that boy can't stand still and keep calm.

"I'm fine. But, I really need to meet Sanghyuk about something personal," reply Jaehwan that earn a nod from Hakyeon.

"How about if you sit here first and relax," Hakyeon hold Jaehwan's hand and pull him toward his chair. Jaehwan sit on the chair without any protest. Hakyeon slowly massage his shoulder to make he relax.

"Thank you, hyung. I really need that," said Jaehwan as he pat Hakyeon's hand that still on his shoulder.

"I'm glad I can help you," reply Hakyeon as he smile.

"I come here because of my father. He already died. Accident four months ago," said Jaehwan as he look down.

"I'm sorry for your lost," said Hakyeon sincerely.

"Its okay. But when I tidy up his room just now, I found a book, to be specific his diary. And its content make me confuse," continue Jaehwan. He does not know why but he trust Hakyeon. 

"Jaehwan hyung, what are you doing here?" Ask Sanghyuk when he see that man sit on his secretary's chair. Wonshik and Taekwoon look at the man in curious. 

"We need to talk, Sanghyuk. Its important," said Jaehwan as he stand up and walk toward the man. 

"If that so, lets talk in my room," Sanghyuk lead him into his room. Wonshik and Taekwoon look at each other as they do not know if they can enter the room too or not.

"You two can come too," said Jaehwan before he enter the room. Those two also enter the room leaving Hakyeon alone at his table.

***

"Whats wrong hyung? Its look like you want to talk about something important," ask Sanghyuk after all of them sit onthe sofa nicely. Jaehwan does not reply anything and just put a black book in front that man.

"What's this?" Ask Sanghyuk as he take the book and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter