Past~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin feel so happy as he's waiting for Sanghyuk to come back and tell him about the happy news. When he hear the door bell, he fastly open it. He though he will see his lover standing there but no. Its not him. Suddenly that man inject him with something that make he lost his coincousness. 

Hongbin open his eyes slowly as he hold his head. He sit up carefully and look around the new place. He's lying on a bed in a room. An old room. He shake his head as he try to gain his focus. Thats when he hear the sound of door opened. When he look up, he can see a man walking toward him and sit in front him.

"Mr Han? What's going on? What happen?" Ask Hongbin as he move away from that man. He does not why but he does not feel safe.

"I just want to discuss something with you," said Mr Han as he sit closer to the man. He try to hold Hongbin's face but fastly that boy push that hand away.

"Don't touch me. I'm your son's boyfriend," yell Hongbin as he stand up to distance himself from that man.

Mr Han laugh as he look at Hongbin. "Thats why I brought you here. I want you to leave Sanghyuk. I don't like it," said Mr Han.

"But, you said you don't mind. You said you give us your blessing," said Hongbin as he look at the man confusely.

"I'm just acting. I don't like you. I don't like a poor person like you. I want Sanghyuk to marry with my friend's daughter. But, he already has you. Thats why I need to dispose you right now," said Mr Han that make Hongbin's eyes become wide. His body start shaking as he pray in his heart for someone to help him.

"But, it will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter