~16~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hongbin, Sanghyuk want to meet you," said Hakyeon that make Hongbin look down as he think. 

"Just tell me, you want to meet him or not?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the younger.

"I... I want to. But, I need more time," reply Hongbin before he stand up to leave Hakyeon alone at the living room, back to his room.

Hongbin sit on his bed as he cry. He take the photo of Sanghyuk under his pillow and look at it lovingly. He miss him but he does not know how to face him. He failed. He failed to protect himself. He failed to protect their baby. He's dirty. He's not worth for Sanghyuk. He let someone else touch him. He already dirty.

He can't show his face to Sanghyuk anymore. He cry and cry as he buried his face on the pillow. "I love you," said him in his cry. He really love Sanghyuk. He really love him. He really miss him. But, he can't. He does not know how to face him.

Hakyeon who stand behind the door know his dongsaeng is crying. He can't force him. He does not feel the pain that Hongbin has. He does not feel the trauma that he has. He does not the one who go through this terrible misery. But Hakyeon will do anything to make Hongbin happy again. And Sanghyuk will help him with that. If not, he will sent that man to the hell too.

 

"He does not want to meet you. He need more time," said Hakyeon. He go to Sanghyuk's office to give his resignation letter. He does not need to work there anymore. 

"I understand, but can I at least see him or hear his voice. I mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter