Sequel ~ 1

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, what are you doing?" Yell Sanghyuk as he run toward his husband. Its almost a year of their marriage. Few months later, they receive happy new. Hongbin is pregnant that make their life become more perfect. Sanghyuk promise to Hongbin that he will make sure both of them are safe. He will protect them.

"I'm just lifting this light pillow," said Hongbin as he glare at his husband.

"Its still heavy for you," said Sanghyuk as he take the pillow and another hand hold Hongbin's waist to help him walk. Hongbin's belly already big as he will due soon. That's why Sanghyuk worry about him. He's working from his house when Hongbin's pregnancy almost reach 6 month. Sanghyuk does not want to leave Hongbin alone.

As usual, Hongbin sit on the sofa with his legs on the table as he watching television while Sanghyuk massage Hongbin's sore legs. Its their rutine. While Hongbin resting, Sanghyuk will massage him. When Hongbin lying on the bed, Sanghyuk will talk to their child. Talking on something random. He also told him about his hope. 

Sanghyuk sit on the sofa beside his husband as he smile at the beautiful man. He kiss Hongbin's forehead before he give his attention to the television with his hand rubbing Hongbin's big belly softly. Hongbin smile when he feel Sanghyuk's big hand on his belly. He put his head on Sanghyuk's shoulder as he close his eyes. Another hand of Sanghyuk rub Hongbin's hair softly. They keep in that position until the sound of doorbell disturb them.

"That must be Hakyeon hyung," said Hongbin. Sanghyuk then stand up and open the door for their guests. "Hi hyung," greet Sanghyuk when he saw Hakyeon in front the door.

"Hi Sanghyuk," greet Hakyeon back as he enter the house. "Hi Binnie. How are you today? How about my nephew? Are you going to come out today?" Said Hakyeon as he kneel in front Hongbin and rub Hongbin's big belly softy.

"No, he'll not. I'm due next week, hyung," reply Hongbin. "Well, who's know he want to meet me early," said Hakyeon as he shrug his shoulder.

"Where's Taekwoon hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk as he sit beside his husband, at his previous place back. "Work. Thanks to you he does not has time for me," reply Hakyeon as he pout before he sit beside Hongbin at the other side.

"Sorry hyung. I'll make up for that for your honeymoon," said Sanghyuk as he give guilty smile at the glaring man.

"I take your promise. I want a week honeymoon and no disturbance from you or anything from work," Hakyeon show his pinky finger at the younger one. "Deal," Sanghyuk link their pinky fingers.

"Ouch," Hongbin suddenly groan as he hold his big belly. That sound make those two look at him worriedly. "Whats wrong? Did he kick?" Ask Sanghyuk as he put his hand on Hongbin's belly. Hakyeon just watch the boy who clearly in pain. Then he realise something. "Your water broke. Its already time. We need to brin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter