~6~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Sohoon dance with a y woman in the club. The woman keep rubbing her body at him as she moving her body ily. Sohoon's hand roaming around her body as he smirk. They keep dancing closely until Sohoon realise a y man dance not far from him.

That man keep dancing with few men around him. Sohoon can see his perfect curve as he dancing. Moving his hips left and right. Making anyone who saw him become thirsty. Sohoon swallow hardly as he push the woman away and walk closer to that man. He hold that man's waist and pull him closer till his back touch his chest. That man smirk as he look at him before he moving his hips again. Teasing Sohoon that make he groan in desperate. That man keep doing that before he walk away from Sohoon. Leaving the dance floor.

Sohoon fastly follow him and saw that man at a table alone at the corner of the club. That man sent a y gaze with his finger playing with the wain glass. His body look y and delicious that make Sohoon unable to hold himself. He can feel his hard member because of the previous touch.

"Hey gorgeous," said Sohoon as he sit closer to the man and put his arm around his waist. That man just smile at him without moving. He drink his wain as his eyes still staring at Sohoon.

"You look so y," Sohoon pull the man closer to him as he lean forward to kiss him. That man turn his head and push him softly.

"Don't be so rush. Lets drink first, okay?" Said the man as he take the wain bottle a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter