~5~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know today meeting will end so late like this," said Taekwoon as they walk toward the car.

"Its okay. I able to gain new experience today. You such a good presenter," praise Hakyeon as he look at that man.

"Thank you," said Taekwoon as he blushing. 'You also cute,' but that praise stuck in Hakyeon's mind only.

"So, before I sent you home, how about if we go to eat first?" suggest Taekwoon. 

"I don't mind," reply Hakyeon as he smile. 
Taekwoon drove the car toward his favourite restaurant when Hakyeon's phone is ringing.

"Hello," said Hakyeon. He suddenly become panic when he hear how worse Hongbin is from his voice.

"Hak... Hakyeon hyung, help me. I'm scare. They want to catch me. They will kill me. Help me," said Hongbin. 

"Don't worry, Hongbin. Everything will be fine. I come back home right now," said Hakyeon. Without ending the call, he look at Taekwoon.

"Please sent me home right now," said Hakyeon as he look so worried. Taekwoon without asking more change their direction back to Hakyeon's house.

"Hongbin! Hongbin!" Call Hakyeon as he run into his house. When he enter the room, he can see Hongbin sitting on the floor at the corner of the room. Hugging his knees tightly as he shivering. Hakyeon can feel how scare he is. He fastly go to that boy and hug him tightly.

"Let me go! I beg you, please stop! Please!" Shout Hongbin when Hakyeon hug him suddenly. He struggling as he keep pushing Hakyeon to release him.

"Hongbin! Hongbin! Its me, your hyung. Hakyeon hyung. Look at me," said Hakyeon as he cup Hongbin's face and make he look at him.

"Hak... Hakyeon hyung?" Hongbin look at his friends with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter