~19~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon sigh as he sit alone in the expensive restaurant. He look at his watch once again before he release another heavy sigh. He look out through the glass as he remember back what his father said to him.

 

" I want you to meet my friend's daughter," said Mr Jung when his son sit in front him and his wife.

"For what?" Ask Taekwoon as he give uninterest look at him.

"You know for what," reply Mr Jung as he roll his eyes. Mrs Jung just smile as she shake her head. Her husband still does not give up to arrange blind dates for their son. Of course she want Taekwoon to get married, but she want him to make his own choice. 

" I don't want to. I already has someone that I like," told Taekwoon honestly that make his parents look at him excitedly.

" Really? Who? Is she pretty? When will you bring her here?" Mrs Jung start to attack Taekwoon. Her husband look at his son too waiting for his answer.

"Well, he is beautiful," mumble Taekwoon softly but still can be caught by Mrs Jung.

"I don't care if 'he' you talking about. What's important is you already fall in love. Its a good news. My son is not a robot," said Mrs Jung that make Taekwoon pout as he glare at his mother.

"So, when will you bring him here?" Ask Mr Jung. Taekwoon lean on the sofa lazily as he look away.

"I don't know," reply Taekwoon that make Mr Jung raise his brows.

"You don't know or 'he' actually does not exist?" Mr Jung start to feel doubt on 'he' existence.

"Don't destroy my happiness please," said Mrs Jung as she frown.

"He is exist, but I don't know where he is right now. Its been three month since the last time I met him. I don't know where he go," reply Taekwoon with his sad face. Mrs Jung fastly change her seat and sit beside her son.

"Don't worry. You'll find him. Or he will come back to you," Mrs Jung try to cheer up her son as she pat his back softy.

"Okay, but still I want you to meet this girl," said Mr Jung that earn deadly glare from his wife. She give 'don't you have any sense right now when our son is having love problem here' glare at that man. Mr Jung give back 'I know' look at her.

"This is the last. I promise. No more date after this. No more girls. Maybe I'll try to find another boys for you if you want but still, this is the last. Truely last girl," said Mr Jung that make Taekwoon look at him to find if his father is serious or not.

"Okay, I'll go," reply Taekwoon that make Mr Jung smile in satisfy. What can he do when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter