~18~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That hyung, really. How dare he leave without saying goodbye," nag Hongbin. Its has been three month since Hakyeon left. 

In that range of time, Hongbin become better. He does not having the nightmare anymore. With Sanghyuk's presence, he feel safer. With his boyfriend's presence, he become better. When Sanghyuk told him that his father and the bodyguards already died, he feel relief. He feel safer to know they will never able to hurt him anymore. But, what he know only they died because of the drugs, the alcohol and the accident. Not more than that.

"He doesn't call you at all?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hongbin. He feel shock when he know that man already resign and suddenly disappear without saying anything to him. At least, tell him to wait. Or tell him that he will be back. He admit he already fall hardly on Hakyeon. He want that man so much. He know Hakyeon realise his feeling to him but why he need to leave.

"No, he's not. That day when I met Sanghyuk at the park is the last time I met him. When I went back home with Sanghyuk, Hakyeon hyung already gone. His clothes, his belongings. Nothing left," said Hongbin as he remember back what happen that day. He also feel sad when that man suddenly disappear. Hakyeon is his friend and family.

"Don't worry, hyung. He will come back," said Wonshik as he pat Taekwoon's shoulder softly. The latter just nod his head as he smile slightly.

"Well, do you really like my hyung?" Ask Hongbin as he look at Taekwoon with i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter