~20~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon feel so lonely tonight. As he promise, he went to CS corporation annual dinner with the others. He just give jealous and annoying glare at Wonshik and Jaehwan who keep giving each other praising while Sanghyuk and Hongbin are acting so lovey dovey in front him. He really want to pull them away from each other. Taekwoon keep mumbling as he playing with the juice glass at his hand.

Suddenly the mc announce the arrival of Mr Cha and his family that make all of them give their attention to the door, waiting for the important people for that night to enter the hall. Taekwoon can see Mr Cha walk into the hall with a woman beside him that he assume as his wife, followed by Hayeon and a man that he can't see his face well. He can see Hayeon give a meaningful smile at him as she glance at the man beside her. Taekwoon tilt his head before he look at the man carefully. When that man turn his head slightly, he can see his face clearly.

"Hak... Hakyeon?" Taekwoon look at the man shockly. Not only him, but the others too. Their eyes follow the man until he stand at the front of the stage with Mr Cha. 

 

Hakyeon smile at the guests when they greet him. Tonight, his father announce that he will be the new chief executive officer for CS Corporation. Its his first appearance. No one know him here. Well, except for the men who are looking at him with different feeling. 

Taekwoon walk toward the man as he smile widely. But, his steps got stop when a woman stand in front him. "Hi, Taekwoon right?" The woman smile at the man as she play with her long hairs.

"Emm yes I am. Sorry, but I need too..," Taekwoon really need to go to Hakyeon. But, that woman does not allow him.

"But, I'm feel so lonely here. Can you accompany me?" Ask the woman as she walk closer to Taekwoon and hold his arm tightly. 

"Emm sorry. But...," Taekwoon want to decline that request but someone else cut him.

"Back off, sweety. He's mine," said Hakyeon as he look at the woman with a smile that cannot be interpret. The woman look at Hakyeon before she look at Taekwoon.

"Hi, gorgeous," said Taekwoon as he stare at Hakyeon lovingly. He miss him so much.

"Hi handsome," reply Hakyeon as he smile shyly at the man. The woman just standing there, does not know what she need to do when the men do not do anything and just staring at each other. 

"Oh my god, you both are so cute," the woman start to fangirl over both of them. "You two will have very cute children too," the woman continue fangirling over them as she walk away to give them some privacy. Hakyeon just chuckle when he hear that woman while Taekwoon already blush when he heard the word children. Yes, he want to has children with Hakyeon.

 

"How are you?" Hakyeon start talking to break the awkwardness.

"Fine. You?" Ask Taekwoon back. Now, they are sitting side by side beside the pool. Leaving the party to be alone.

"I'm sorry," said Hakyeon that ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter