~10~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Ask Hongbin as he sit beside Hakyeon who is reading a book.

"Of course. What is it?" Ask Hakyeon back as he put down his book and give his attention to his friend.

"Did I have a boyfriend before?" Ask Hongbin as he tilt his head cutely.

"Why do you ask me like that?" Hakyeon does not know how he should answer it. He afraid it will make he remember those bad thing happen to him before. 

"Just, I feel like I have someone special. Someone who always sing for me. Someone who always hug me when I sleep. Someone who always wake me up with his sweet voice. Someone that I love so much," reply Hongbin as he start to smile by himself. Hakyeon take a deep breath as he think the right words to say.

"Do you remember anything about that man?" Ask Hakyeon. Hongbin look up as he try to remember about that man. Maybe his face little bit. He can see his face but it not so clear. 

"Ughh," Hongbin groan in pain as he hold his head. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon worriedly.

"Emm yeah. Maybe," reply Hongbin as he rub his head to make the pain away.

"You should not force yourself like that. Now, sleep. You need to rest," said Hakyeon as he help that man walk toward their room.

 

"Hakyeon, I call you for many times. Why you didn't answer it?" Ask Sanghyuk when he arrive at the office. Hakyeon look at his boss before he try to find his phone in his pocket. But, its not there.

"Sorry Sanghyuk ssi. I think I left my phone at home. Sorry," said Hakyeon as he bow to his boss. 

Sanghyuk sigh as he shake his head. "Follow me," order Sanghyuk before he walk into his room. Hakyeon fastly take his no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter