~4~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He can't. I need him," said Taekwoon to stop this flirting.

"Why? You already has Wonshik as your secretary. Why you need this beautiful boy too," ask Mr Han as he feel unsatisfy with that boy.

"Wonshik is busy. I need him to follow me to see an important client," reply Taekwoon as he glare back at that man. He does not care if he think he's rude. He know how to act infront elder people. But not that man. He never can respect this man.

"Yes, he is. So, lets go inside dad. You said you need to talk to me," said Sanghyuk to avoid any fight happen.

"Okay. Until we meet again, pretty," said Mr Han before he enter Sanghyuk's room. His men also enter the room. Not before they wink at Hakyeon too or sent a deadly glare at Taekwoon.

Hakyeon sigh as he look down. They really need to be dispose. That kind of person should not live in this earth.

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon worriedly.

"Yes, thank you," said Hakyeon. He look at Taekwoon and give a beautiful smile at him. Taekwoon can feel everything around him stop for a while. That smile stop his time and also his heartbeat. He never see someone beautiful like him. What kind of feeling is this?

"Taekwoon? Taekwoon? Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as he wave his hand in front Taekwoon's face.

"Oh, I'm okay. Emm get ready," said Taekwoon after he able to come back to reality.

"Get ready? For what?" Ask Hakyeon as he tilt his head cutely.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter