~9~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Daejon drive his car through the dark night. The road still wet because of the rain that just stop few minutes ago. In his mind he already think what he will do when he got back to his apartment. He will take a bath as he listening to the music. Then he will call for some girls for his ual need. Oh, its a perfect plan. As he drive, he saw a man stand beside the road like he waiting for someone.

"Oh, is it a destiny," said Daejon as he stop his car beside that man.

"Hi," greet Daejon when he stand beside the man. He can see the white shirt had been wet because of the rain before and its been stick on that man's body. With his wet hair and delicious skin make Daejon groan. He want this man immediately.

"Let me sent you home," said Daejon as he put his hand on that man's slim waist.

"Its okay," reply that man. It make Daejon bit his lips in urge when that man reject his offer.

"It better if you bring me to your house," that man move close to Daejon and rubbing his body with Daejon's. His hand roaming around Daejon's body and find himself into his shirt, touching the body with his cold fingers. It make Daejon shiver as he his dry lips.

Daejon can't wait anymore. He fastly pull that man into his car and drove the car back to his house that only take few minutes. He can feel that man staring at him ily that make he unable to hold himself. 

"I can't do well if I don't drink. Do you have any wine in your house?" Ask that man as he sit on the sofa. Daejon take few bottles of wine and put it on the table. That man pour the wine in two glass and give one of it to Daejon. He take it and drink it in one shot.

That man keep pouring him the wain as he sit on Daejon's laps. He keep moving his hip to tease Daejon. It make Daejon groan as his eyes still looking at the y man in lust. Without he know he already finish a bottle of wain by himself.

And he can feel the world start spinning as he lean his head at the sofa. But, his hand still roaming around that man's body. He look up when he realise that man walk away from him. He follow him even when he can't walk correctly. That man lean at the veranda as he look at the drunk man, seducing him with his eyes. 

Daejon put his arms around that man, caging him to make s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter