~12~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not long after Sanghyuk leave the room, Hongbin start to mumble in his sleep. He start to swing his arms and legs, like he's try to fight someone. Hakyeon know he's having nightmare. No, he's remembering his missing memories.

"Let me go. Please stop. Please," begging Hongbin as he start to cry. Taekwoon fastly stand up from his place and walk closer to them.

"Don't do this. No! Please don't!" Hongbin cry harder as he start shouting and yelling.

"Hongbin, wake up. Hongbin," Hakyeon called the man as he hold Hongbin's hand that still hitting the air.

"Let me go. Don't do this, please. No!" yell Hongbin louder when Hakyeon hold his hands.

"Hongbin, open your eyes. They are not here right now. Its me, Hakyeon. It your hyung, Hakyeon. Open your eyes Hongbin," said Hakyeon softly as he hug Hongbin's tighter.

Hongbin open his eyes slowly. When he see Hakyeon in front him, he cry harder as he hug him tightly. He keep crying and cry in Hakyeon embrace. He remember everything. He remember what happen to him before he sleep for a year.

"They touch me, hyung. They touch me. I'm dirty, hyung. I'm dirty," said Hongbin in his cry. Hakyeon does not say anything and just rub his back.

"Hyung, they try to kill me too. I'm scare. I'm scare," continue Hongbin as he clutch Hakyeon's shirt tightly. He is shaking as he still crying.

"No, they'll never able to do anything to you. They will never able to touch you again. I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter