~14~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghyuk stop his car not far from his father's car. He then walk out from his car and walk toward the car with suspicious feeling. Why his father want to meet him suddenly. Is he doing something bad to his secretary and need his help?

"What happen to you, dad?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw his father is kneeling in front of the car with his tied hands and bloody face. Johyun also there, in same condition as his father. 

"Oh my god," Jaehwan look at them with wide eyes when he see their condition. Wonshik and Taekwoon too.

They walk closer to them and want to untie the rope. "I will not do that if I am you," said a voice that make all of them turn around. He can see Hakyeon sit on the car with a gun in his hand.

"Hak... Hakyeon? What are you doing?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at that man. Jaehwan and Wonshik also look at him in shock. While Taekwoon, blame his heart because for him that man look so y right now.

"I just do what I need to do. Dispose this rubbish from this world," reply Hakyeon as he shot Mr Han's shoulder. 

Jaehwan scream in horror as he hold Wonshik's arm tightly and hide behind his back. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon take few steps backward as they feel shock with his sudden action. Taekwoon know that boy want to kill them, but he does not know why. But Hakyeon promise him that he will tell the reason tonight. 

"I think all of you should take few steps away from them," order Hakyeon as he point the gun toward the shocking men. 

The friends obey Hakyeon's order and take few steps away from Mr Han and Johyun. "Good," Hakyeon jump down from the car and grab Mr Han's hairs harshly.

"Kneel, Han Taesan. I do not allow you to lie down," said Hakyeon as he pull up Mr Han harshly. It make Mr Han groan in pain as he move back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter