~13~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look so pretty tonight," praise Mr Han when Hakyeon enter the car.

"Thank you, Mr Han," reply Hakyeon with a sweet smile. 

"Just call me Taesan. It much more better," whisper Mr Han as he wrap his arm around Hakyeon's waist and pull him closer. Hakyeon just let him do what he want for now. 'Just enjoy this night, because tonight will be your last night.'

Hakyeon does not know anyone at the party. So, he just sit at the corner with a glass of wain in his hand. "Its quite boring right?" Ask Johyun as he sit beside Hakyeon. 

"Yes it is. I don't know anyone in this party," reply Hakyeon as he smile at the man.

"If that so, let me accompany you," said Johyun as he look at Hakyeon. His eyes start to wonder around Hakyeon's body. He admit that man look y tonight. With his y gaze and his y lips. His eyes fix on Hakyeon's lips when that man his lips after he drink his wain. He really want this man. He want him so badly.

Hakyeon smile when he realise the hungry look that Johyun give to him. "Are you okay?" Ask Johyun when he see Hakyeon's face start to change.

"I'm fine. Maybe. I actually has low tolerent on alcohol. So, maybe its because of that," said Hakyeon as he hold his head. 

"Let me bring you to somewhere else to rest," Johyun want to take this chance to eat that man but stop when he see his boss approaching them.

"What's going on, Johyun?" Ask Mr Han as his eyes fix on the drunk Hakyeon.

"Its look like Hakyeon already drunk, sir. I think its better if we going back now. So that, you can have your hot night together with him," said Johyun that make Mr Han smile in satisfy. He like that idea so much.

In the car, Mr Han's hand roaming around Hakyeon's body. He really can't wait anymore. Hakyeon keep rubbing his body with Mr Han's as he let out some lewd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter