~15~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghyuk's eyes become wide when he hear what has happen to his love. Why? Why they do that to him? He failed to protect Hongbin. He can feel his body start to shaking and his legs already feel so weak. He kneel down as he cry.

"Why? Why dad? Why?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Mr Han. 

"Answer him please," said Hakyeon as he look at that man too. 

"N... no. He's lying. I... I don't know... anything about him," lie Mr Han that make Hakyeon laugh.

"Don't lie, Mr Han. Should I show him the video that I record just now when you confess everything to me? Now, be a good man and told Sanghyuk what you told me. Please. When I still nice with you," said Hakyeon softly as he step on Mr Han's wounded leg. 

"Ooo ok... ok," Mr Han scream in pain as he breath heavily. 

"Ye.. yes. What he told you is the truth," said Mr Han weakly. He is not in his right mind right now. He just want this torture end. 

"Why? Why?" Sanghyuk repeat his questions as he look at his father with mixture feeling.

"Because... because he's not worth for you," reply Mr Han that make Sanghyuk shake his head in disbelief.

"I don't really know about it actually, but Jaehwan's father met me and told me everything about them. About what really happen. He told me that they will kill him and guess what? He dies few days after I met him," said Hakyeon as he look at Sanghyuk.

"They failed to kill Hongbin but someone else got kill in the process," continue Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk look at him.

"Hongbin is pregnant at that time. Three weeks. That night, he's waiting for you to tell about it," said Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk's heart break more. He shout angrily and sadly. He can feel something stabbing his heart when he know the truth. He punch the rough road few times before he fist his hairs harshly as he cried harder. His Hongbin. How dare they do that to him. He must be suffer a lot. 

"Hongbin coma for almost a year. He's been sleep since that time. And thanks to them he live in fear after he wake up. For that, I kill them. I'll pay them for what have they done to him. No mercy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter