Sequel ~ 2

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hope we'll achieve what we want from this project, Jack," said Hakyeon as he smile at that man.

"Me too. By the way, do you free tonight? Lets have a dinner together," said Jackson as he smile at Hakyeon. The flirty smile.

"No, I'm sorry. I have a date with my fiancee," reply Hakyeon that make Jackson's smile drop before he smile back. "Just tonight. We never have any dinner together. Just think it as our business dinner," said Jackson to convince Hakyeon.

"Well, let me think first," reply Hakyeon before his phone ringing. A message came in. "I guess we can have our dinner tonight. My fiancee cancel our date. So, meet you tonight," said Hakyeon after he read the message.

"Heaven restaurant, 9 p.m.," said Jackson that earn a nod from Hakyeon.

 

"You're beautiful, Hakyeon," praise Jackson as he look at the man in front him.

"Well, thank you," reply Hakyeon with a smile. "Have you order?" Ask Hakyeon.

"No, not yet. I'm waiting for you," said Jackson before he raise his hand calling for the waiter.

After they give their order, they continue their conversation. "How long have you know your fiancee?" Ask Jackson as they waiting for their food to come.

"I think almost one year and half," reply Hakyeon as he think carefully.

"Its quite short. And now you two will be married in few months," said Jackson. Hakyeon told him about the wedding this morning that make his heart broken.

"Yeah, I know. But I love him and he love me too. I don't think I will love someone else except him," said Hakyeon as he smile shyly.

"Its so nice to be him. Having someone beautiful like you who love him so much. I'm really jealous of him," Jackson look down to hide his disappointed face.

"No need to. You will find someone that you love soon. Maybe not in close time but there will be the one for you. Just be patient," reply Hakyeon that make Jackson nod his head agree on his friends.

"Its look delicious," said Hakyeon when their food arrive. Jackson just smile as he look at Hakyeon's bright face.

"No need to look so happy. Its look like you haven't eat for days," said Jackson that make Hakyeon pout. "Yah," Hakyeon glare at him angrily but he look cute for Jackson.

"Okay, sorry. Lets eat," said Jackson as he smile at that man. They eat as they talking. From business matter until the personal ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter