~3~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its already one month, Hakyeon work there. He already become closer to Wonshik and Jaehwan. But, he still does not have chance to meet that man and his dogs. He work here just for them actually and also for that boy. He want to know them before he kill them.

Hongbin also has been permitted to go back home. He already able to walk with help from a cane. His condition also become better. But, every night, he always having a nightmare. The same nightmare. He always wake up from his sleep at the middle of night. Shouting and begging to no one to stop. That sight really make Hakyeon's heart break into pieces. Thats why Hakyeon sleep with Hongbin. He will make sure he able to calm that man everytime he having his nightmare. 

Every monday, he will bring Hongbin to see psychiatrist for his treatment. From that section, Hakyeon know every detail that happen to the pity boy. But, Hongbin still does not remember who do that. He just remember what happen to him. 

 

Hakyeon as usual sit at his place doing his job when few men appear. "Oh, I don't know Sanghyuk has new secretary. And a beautiful one," said a man that make Hakyeon look up and stand up. He know this man. He is his main target. He can see few men standing around that man. They also his target.

The main target is Han Taesan. The chairman of JH Cooperation. He also the father of Han Sanghyuk. He is a ert and evil man. Everyone know how bad he is. He like to do anything that he want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter