~11~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin take a deep breath as he look at the high building. Its his first time to go out alone without Hakyeon. He feel worried at first actually. But, because of the phone in his hand he came out. He realise that Hakyeon left his phone when he hear that phone ringing and found it on the dining table. He can see so many missed call from 'Boss'. So, he though its an important call and he need to give it to Hakyeon. 

He step into the building and stop at the reception desk asking for her help to know where's he can find Hakyeon. When he know where he should go, he take the lift and press the highest level.

"Can I help you sir?" Ask Wonshik when he see Hongbin wondering around the place to find Hakyeon. From what that woman tell him, he will find Hakyeon at his desk when he walk straight. But, he find no one there.
Hongbin walk toward Wonshik as he smile.

"Emm can I meet Hakyeon?" Ask Hongbin.

"Hakyeon? What kind of business that you have with him, sir?" Ask Wonshik as he scanning Hongbin carefully.

"I'm his housemate. I want to give him his phone," Hongbin told that man his reason for coming at the office.

"Oh, I think he's in his boss office. Just wait for a while, he will come out soon," said Wonshik as he accompany that man to Hakyeon's place back.

"Why he come again?" Said Wonshik when he saw Mr Han and Johyun walk away.

Hongbin stop his steps as he can feel his heart beating loudly and fast when he saw that man. He start to shaking as he hold his head. Feeling hurt and heavy. One by one his memories start to coming back. He can't take it. He can't accept it. Its too painful for him. He groan in pain as he shaking his head. Slowly he fall down on his knees as his tears start to fall down. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik when he saw that man's chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter