~1~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon check on his appearance once again before he leave his house. Today is the first day he work at JH Coorporation. The revenge had begin. They will be dead in his hand. He promise.

"Good morning, Hakyeon ssi," said a man as he bow slightly to that man.

"Emm good morning," reply Hakyeon as he bow back.

"I'm Kim Wonshik. I'll bring you to meet your boss," said Wonshik before he lead the boy to a room.

"Sanghyuk, I want you to meet your new secretary. This is Ahn Hakyeon," Wonshik introduce Hakyeon to his boss. Hakyeon always see him but never face to face like this. Well, he quite handsome but he hate him. He will not kill him, but he still hate him.

"Hello sir, I'm Ahn Hakyeon," Hakyeon introduce himself. Sanghyuk look up to look at him for a while before he continue doing his work.

"Lets go Hakyeon ssi. Let me show you your table," Wonshik walk out from the room without waiting for that man. Hakyeon stare at his boss for a while before he leave. "How pity," mumble Hakyeon that can be heard by Sanghyuk. He look up and can see Hakyeon already leave the room. Is he hear something?

"This is your table. If you need anything or want to ask anything, you can just ask me," said Wonshik. Hakyeon nod his head before he put his bag on the table.

"And don't worry about Sanghyuk. He always act like that, but he actually a nice boy," continue Wonshik.

"Is he always act cold like that?" Ask Hakyeon as he sit on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter