The Party

Wanna bet?

Author's Note: Sometimes there will be some numbers like this0), which means I wrote something about the situation etc. in the notes under the text... usually it's about some situations based on interviews that not everyone might have seen (and that some of you might be interested in).


 [Sookyung's POV]

The day when we were supposed to have the class club meeting was here. We arrived at the place. After a while we heard screaming: „Everyone come here, Eli's gonna imitate a pigeon!“

Here he comes again with his infamous pigeon imitation.

 

„You're not coming?“ Inyoung asked me.

 

„I've already seen it many times, just go without me,“ I replied and watched Inyoung drag Yujin to the other side of the club.

 

„Seems like we are the only ones that are not interested in Mr. Pigeon's show,“ I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and found out it was Hoon.

 

„Yes, it does seem like it,“ I smiled at him. We were now alone at this table. This was awkward, we never really talked and I didn't know him that well.

 

„Do you wanna bet if he does the elephant imitation as well?“ he asked me with a grin.

 

„I actually think he's goona go for the Donald Duck imitation,“ I also grinned.

 

„Really? So what do you wanna bet for?“

 

„Ummm... if I win, you will imitate a pigeon for me!“

 

„Fine, and if I win, you will... dance a girl group dance for me,“ he said with an evil smile on his face. Ugh, I hated girl groups. But it seemed fair.

 

„Deal!“

 

[Inyoung's POV]

Eli started out with the pigeon imitation. It was totally funny as always. Then he imitated an elephant, monkey and Donald Duck. The other U-KISS boys seemed a bit embarassed (probably because he done the pigeon imitation over a hunder times already, but after all, his nickname was 'the pigeon of U-KISS').

 

„How come you are so good at imitating a pigeon, oppa?“ one of our classmates asked.

 

„Well, I drink a lot of Redbull. It gives me wings,“ Eli replied with a bright smile.1)

 2)

„I need to get your autograph someday, Eli,“ Kevin said in his usual cheerful high voice.

 

„I need to get your autograph someday, Eli,“ AJ repeated imitating Kevin3), to which Kevin responded by giving him an icy glare. Everyone laughed. I shifted my gaze towards Soohyun, who was laughing the loudest of everyone. I laughed too.

Kevin's icy glare...

„Inyoung, aren't we going back? Sookyung must be bored,“ I heard Yujin say.

 

„Oh, OK,“ I answered awkwardly and started to walk away while trying to stop looking at Soohyun. When we reached our table, we saw Sookyung talking vividly to Hoon. I faked a cough.

 

„Oh, you're already here,“ she said.

 

„It was funny as always, Eli did all the animal imitations he knows,“ Yujin exclaimed.

 

„...all of them?“ Sookyung asked a bit nervously. I swear I heard Hoon smirk.

 

„Of course!“

 

[Sookyung's POV]

So what does this mean? Will we both have to do the dare? Aish, I don't care. I'm a tough girl, I'm gonna survive this. But I gotta admit it's gonna be interesting...

 

U-KISS and all the others came back and sat down. However, there wasn't enough places to sit since obviously some people forgot where their original table was and sat here instead. There was only one empty seat on the couch, next to Yujin. Kiseop proceded to sit there but AJ beat him to it. He stack his tongue out on him. So childish...

 

„So... what about the bet?“ Hoon asked me.

 

„That's what I was wondering about too. Does this mean... both of us have to do the dare?“

 

„It probably does. Well... let's set up a place and time later because we don't want the others to look at us now, do we?“ he said with a smile on his face.

 

„Fine.“

 

I finished talking to Hoon and wanted to say something to Inyoung and Yujin. As I searched for them, I saw something that made me stop for a while. AJ had his arm around Yujin, who was visibly uncomfortable and trying to politely lean away from him. DOES HE WANT TO DIE?! I shot him a death glare. Our eyes met. He looked at Yujin, back at me, and slowly removed his arm from Yujin's shoulder. I smirked victoriously. No one is gonna bother my best friends! But my smirk faded away when I looked back at him and saw him smirking at me as well. He's really got a nerve... I'm gonna keep an eye on him.

 

[Yujin's POV]

Since the seat next to me was the only empty one, AJ sat here. I didn't really care, but then he started getting closer and he even put his arm around me, which made me really uncomfortable. Was he drunk? I didn't want to cause a scene or whatever so I didn't say anything and just awkwardly tried to get away. After all, he may just be drunk. But it made me distracted and I couldn't even focus on what we were talking about. After a while I suddenly felt him remove his arm from my shoulder. I breathed out in relief. I wonder what it was supposed to mean...

 

Anyway, the meeting, or should I say party, wasn't that bad after all. We talked a lot, not only the three of us, but the whole class. And many fun moments happened.


Notes:

1) If you don't follow Kevin's and/or Eli's Twitter, this is a refference to their tweets... Now I can't find any screenshots of it (I've seen some on the Internet before). Basically Kevin tweeted a photo with Eli and a comment "with my new pigeon pet" or something like this and then the fans asked if the pigeon could fly, Kevin said he was too big to fly and some fan suggested that he get him some Redbull because Redbull gives you wings :D And Eli actually does like Redbull (he tweeted about this as well).

2) Those who have watched Pops in Seoul with Eli, Xander and Kevin probably know the "I'm Eli" moments, right? :D

3) This is based on their interview on Infinity Girls where AJ imitates Kevin. But he does it also in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9qFPehhRpY (notice Soohyun's laughter too :D)