An anonymous confession and a not-so-anonymous bet

Wanna bet?

[Inyoung's POV]

It was Sunday morning and I was talking on Twitter to my friend, Xander. I only knew him through Twitter as we never met each other, but we have been chatting every now and then for quite a long time and I could talk to him about anything. He was the only person who knew about my crush on Soohyun. Xander could speak seven languages which allowed him to have a lot of friends and maybe that's why he was so friendly, talkative and good in giving advices.

 

Xander (10:02):

so what about that guy you like? no change of situation?

 

Inyoung (10:03):

nope, still a secret crush :(

 

Xander (10:05):

you should let him know :P

 

Inyoung (10:07):

not a good idea... idk I just don't have the courage to do that

 

Xander (10:08):

then write him a letter... but an anonymous one

even if it won't help you to be with him, it will maybe help you to feel better and more confident

 

Inyoung (10:09):

umm... I'll think about it... but thanks for trying to help me anyways! :)

 

Xander (10:10):

you're my friend, of course I'll help you :P

I gotta go... to xanderland :D bye!

 

Inyoung (10:11):

lol... bye!

 

This made me wonder... should I try it? Maybe I should write him an anonymous letter... Xander's right, it will make me accept my own feelings and maybe a bit more confident. OK, I decided and started writing the letter.

 

[Sookyung's POV]

Because we didn't have any other place to go where we could do such embarassing things such as imitating pigeons and dancing to girl groups, Hoon invited me to his house.  Wow, his room was so messy. 

„So...“ we both started at the same time which caused us to burst in laughter.

 

„Who's gonna go first?“ Hoon asked.

 

„You go first!“ we both said in unison AGAIN. We stared at each other for a while and obviously no one wanted to be the first. Then we started to laugh again.

 

„Rock scissors paper?“ I suggested. He simply nodded.

 

We played rock scissors paper and I lost. I'm so unlucky! I think my 'mission' is more embarassing. But I kept my poker face and put up a strong front. I lost so I have to face it. At least he didn't specify which song I should dance to, so I chose T-ara's Lovey Dovey. Why? It's not a cute nor a y dance, it's shuffling and it looks actually pretty cool. I hope he won't get mad at me later, but I did keep the conditions so it can't be considered as cheating, even if he expected something cute, right?

 

„Can I use your PC to play the music?“

 

„Yeah, suit yourself. It's on.“

 

I sat by the computer, my eyes widened and then I smiled. On his desktop there was a picture of T-ara's Jiyeon. I guess he's not gonna dislike my little performance after all...

 

„I'm gonna start now.“

 

I the music and started dancing. I was amused by his surprised expression at the start. After a while he even started cheering a little.

 

„Now it's your turn,“ I said mockingly when I've finished.

 

„I even asked Eli to help me practise this! I hope you like it.“

 

I was really looking forward to this. He started imitating and it looked almost like Eli's imitation. I unknowingly started to analyse his features. I never realised he was so cute...

 

„Wow, it looks like you have practised it for hours.“

 

„Actually Eli told me I had a natural talent,“ Hoon bragged. We burst out laughing again. We chatted for a while, but I had to go home already.

 

„I should get going,“ I said. Hoon got up and searched for something for a while. He handed me an umbrella. I raised an eyebrow.

 

„The weather forecast for today said it was going to rain, so you should take this.“

 

„But the sky is clear with no clouds...“

 

„It is, but since they said so on TV, it's going to rain soon.“

 

„You believe the weather forecasts? I'm telling you, it's not gonna rain.“

 

„It is.“

 

„It's not!“

 

„It is!“

 

„..wanna bet?“