The day D

Wanna bet?

[Yujin's POV]

We were having lunch with Sookyung, Hoon, Inyoung, Kevin and Kiseop, while Soohyun, AJ, Eli and Dongho were seated at another table. Nothing really interesting happened these days. As for the big search for his secret admirer, Soohyun seemed to starting to give up. I felt a bit sad for him since he seemed to think about this girl a lot. Maybe he scared her with the sudden search.

 

“By the way, big news!” Kiseop said. “Soohyun's admirer left another message.” This shocked us all.

 

“Really?”

 

“When?“

 

“So what is he going to do?”

 

“He found it yesterday. She wrote she knew he was looking for her but didn't want him to find her,” Hoon explained.

 

“She should have at least left a little hint for us,” Inyoung said.

 

“Oh? How do you know she didn't even left any hint?” surprised Hoon asked.

 

“Umm... well, you... umm you said she didn't want him to find her, so I just assumed so...” Inyoung explained a bit nervously. Strange. Nevermind...

 

“So are there any plans?” I asked.

 

“Not yet, we'll keep waiting if there are more messages for the time being,” Kevin clarified.

 

[Sookyung's POV]

After the lunch, me and Hoon were walking home as usual. Lately I really liked spending time with Hoon. He was sweet and funny and... aish, what am I thinking.

 

“So what are you planning today?” he asked to kill time. He sounded... nervous? Maybe I'm wrong.

 

“I arranged a blind date for Yujin with my cousin so me and Inyoung are going to dress her up and make sure she doesn't run away,” I giggled. Yes, Yujin finally agreed and I was really glad. I hope that when she meets a real nice boy, she won't start liking AJ if she's not already starting to like him. Moreover, if she gets a boyfriend, AJ will have to stop bothering her, right? And she does need a NICE boyfriend, who'll take care of her.

 

“Oh, really? I wish her good luck,” Hoon smiled. There was an awkward pause. “Umm... S-sookyung-ah...”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Umm, n-nothing. Nevermind,” he stopped himself from saying whatever he wanted to say. I wonder what it was... “Look, a cute dog!” he changed the topic and pointed at a little cute chihuahua in a pink sweater sitting on the street.

 

“Ahh, so cute!” I squealed and ran after it.

 

“You like dogs?” Hoon asked gently.

 

“Of course! Chihuahuas are my favorite,” I exclaimed.

 

“My brother has a dog too,” he said. “I can tell him to let you play with it sometimes.”

 

“Really? That would be sweet. But I guess I gotta hurry up home now... see you later, bye!” I left Hoon alone with the chihuahua.

 

 

Later that day the three of us met at Yujin's house and dressed her up. We made her really pretty! I mean, of course she had been already pretty before that. But what she really needed help with was not her appearance, she most importantly needed to calm down.

 

“Don't be nervous,” Inyoung attempted to clam her down.

 

“Yes, that really helped,” she said with irony in her voice.

 

“Haha, but there's really no need. He's really easygoing. And I told him you were shy, so he'll understand and try not to make it awkward,” I proceeded to persuade her.

 

“Umm, fine...”

 

“Just be yourself and don't be nervous and it's going to be fine.”

 

“Fine... so... I guess I'm going...” she said

 

“Have fun!” we said to her.

 

“I'm really going...” she muttered as if more for herself then for us to hear, and hesitantly left.

 

“Is she going to be OK?” Inyoung flashed me a questioning look.

 

“I guess...” I nervously smiled.

 

[Yujin's POV]

I felt really terrible because of my nervousness. But I decided to go on my own will, and now there was no turning back. I agreed to it because what Sookyung had said was true – I didn't know many people and was clueless in many situations involving talking to unknown people and there was only one way to fix this – to meet more people. I wasn't sure if I wanted a boyfriend yet, but I'll see after I meet him... we can be just friends if we don't want to date, right?

 

I found the restaurant, it was called Steak House. I shivered because of last wave of nervousness, took a deep breath and went in. I couldn't see any guy that would be sitting alone, so I assumed he wasn't here yet, found an empty table and sat down. I kept shifting my gaze between the door and my watches and every time a boy in my age came in, I jumped up slightly on my chair. After a while I saw a handsome boy approach me.

 

“Excuse me, are you Han Yujin?” He smiled at me. He really seemed nice.

 

“Yes, I am, are you...”


So who do you think Sookyung's cousin/Yujin's blind date is? I think it's not toooo hard to guess :)