YAH!

Wanna bet?

I realized today was exactly a year since 0330 had been released... AJ&Hoon's first year in U-KISS ^_^

 

Anyway, I got an idea and I'm trying it out - you know how I would sometimes include some explanations and author's notes by adding numbers and explaining it in the end of the page? Well, now I'm trying putting a star* next to something I have a comment, remark or explanation about and all you have to do is to move your cursor on it and the note will show. It should be less disturbing in case you want to read the note right away and you don't want to scroll down and then back and also if you're not interested in the notes and don't want to read it, you can simply ignore the star*.


[Kiseop's POV]

The weekend's sun was shining, the weather was overall very nice, I had plenty of free time, but there was no one I could have fun with as almost everyone else was busy. I was really bored and after trying playing some games, kicking my basketball, turning on the TV, which didn't keep me entertained at all, I decided to go bother AJ since I knew he had time and wouldn't reject me. I headed straight to his house without calling him beforehand. When I'd reached the place and rang the bell, I found a bit weird that it took him so long to open the door. But maybe he hadn't heard it at first.

 

“Hey, I-”

 

“What are you doing here?” he said and he seemed to have no energy.

 

“What are you talking about? I came to hang out with you, just like I normally do when I get bored,” I told him.

 

“Not in the mood,” he replied and that's when I started to wonder if there was anything wrong.

 

“Is something wrong?” I looked him in the eyes.

 

“No, I'm just in a bad mood, you rather go home,” he avoided my stare, and started closing the door.

 

“Is it about her?” When this question had left my lips, he opened the door wider again and look at me with confusion.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

I smirked. I hit the bull's eye, I guess. “Yujin.” I simply said this one word and his eyes went wide. It took a moment for him to form a question in reply.

 

“What... do you know? I- how-”

 

“You still wanna make me go away?” I leaned on the door frame and he then gave in and let me in.

 

“Speak,” he glared at me when we've reached his room and sit down.

 

“So you do admit it.”

 

“When did I- you didn't even say anything clear!”

 

“Okay, calm down... well, I kinda figured it out. After you started behaving weirdly, I've been observing you. You went on giving a weird reaction every time Yujin's blind date was discussed. And then I remembered how you'd treated her before that. Click. Am I right?”

 

“I-” he hesitated and then sighed. “I can't hide anything from you, can I?” I smiled in satisfaction. I felt so clever because I'd figured it all out by myself! But then... what exactly was wrong now?

 

“So what's wrong? If you're afraid of that blind date guy, you should just ask her out too. I'm sure that's what you would normally do...”

 

“Well, that's it... I... I sort of already did,” he laughed nervously. But I could see a little sting of pain in his eyes.

 

“She rejected you?” I was slightly surprised, even though I knew Yujin was a shy girl, AJ was handsome and charming and I thought they did have some good chemistry together. What could the timid girl have said to him that made him like this?

 

“She- I think she does not want to have anything to do with me at all,” he said with a hurt expression in his face. “She even raised her voice a bit and then... ran away.” Wow, that was something I wouldn't expect from her... no wonder AJ felt a bit hurt. I'd guess she would at least reject him nicely and tell him she wanted to be friends. I sat in silence, leaving him wait patiently for my response, for a word of comfort, while I was trying hard to understand the situation and figure out what her motive might be.

 

“AJ,” I called him then, making him turn his attention to me. “I think you should not give up yet.”

 

[Inyoung's POV]

Lately I was quite happy because me and Soohyun have been exchanging e-mails back and forth and it was quite exciting. I felt like I could talk to him about anything. But there was still the knowledge of it being not really real, since it was me, bu at the same time not really me since he didn't know that.

 

“...and I was thinking of getting a new laptop since my current one is not in its best condition anymore. I'll probably go to look for some tomorrow,” I heard Hoon say when I renewed my lost concentration and started listening to what the others were talking about again. We were having lunch as usual, and we sat with U-KISS. Well, 'we' as in me and Sookyung since Yujin excused herself and went straight home after school. Oh, I heard she rejected Kibum a few days ago. Maybe she's a bit upset and tired because of that?

 

“Oh, can I go with you, oppa?” Sookyung beamed and leaned on his arm slightly. Aww, they have such a sweet relationship. They seem to have gotten much closer. It kind of made me a bit jealous...

 

“Of course you can,” Hoon smiled sweetly and patted her head.

 

“Stop patting my head as if I was a little child!” she made a fake pout. Everyone else was silent and feeling a bit awkward because of the lucky couple's mushiness.

 

“Ah, spring has come and everyone's in love but me!” Dongho cried out.

 

“You're not the only one, pabo, it's just two people who are in love,” Eli corrected him.

 

“Not only two...” Kiseop stated in a playful tone, receiving a glare from AJ.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh, nothing~” he acted as if nothing had happened and looked up on the ceiling, hiding a chuckle. Who knows what that was supposed to mean.

 

“I actually am in love too...” Kevin said dreamingly.

 

“What? How come you never told me about that, Kevin?!” Eli was utterly surprised.

 

“I was just kidding. Mehrong~”*

 

“How about you, Inyoung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Is there anyone on your mind?” Dongho specified his question. Uhh, how do I get out of this...

 

“Umm...”

 

“Inyoung? It looks like there is...” Sookyung turned to me and eyed me suspiciously. I unconsciously glanced at Soohyun and turned my look away immediately when I found out he was looking at me curiously as well... Great...

 

“T-there isn't! You don't even let me answer!”

 

“Why are you so defensive then? But you know, it would be nice if there was. Just saying,” Sookyung gave me a friendly encouraging smile.

 

“Okay, everyone, let's quit this topic,” Soohyun said in a leader-like voice. He looked a bit discomfited, but hid it well. Maybe he has a crush too? No way, I thought and felt a little sting of pain. We then started talking about something else.

 

We were leaving and and I felt someone gently tapping on my shoulder. I was shocked when I found out it was Soohyun.

 

“You forgot your wallet,” he noticed me and really, in his hand there was my wallet.

 

“Oh, thank you,” I said, taking it from him. Then I paused. “How did you know it was mine?” I wondered. Sure, me and Sookyung were the only girls here, but my wallet was not really girly, it could belong to anyone else.

 

“Hehe, I just guessed...” he laughed nervously and scratched his head.

 

“Come on hyung, otherwise we'll leave without you!” we heard Dongho's voice.

 

“Umm, I gotta go... see you,” he excused himself and left.

 

[Yujin's POV]

Another regular school day ended and I was looking forward to getting home. As I was passing through the school corridor, Kiseop caught up with me.

 

“Hi Yujin,” he seemed as if he was up to something. I looked at him questioningly and he noticed that, going on. “I want to tell you something... go with me.” Hmm, what could he possibly have to tell me? I was curious, well, I had nothing to do anyway, so I just followed him. Soon I recognized the way to the rooftop.

 

“Ladies first,” he smiled at me and held the door for me. I went in and got a shock because there he was, AJ was standing right in front of me. I turned around and opened my mouth to say something to Kiseop – well, I didn't even know what I wanted to say – but Kiseop was faster.

 

“Bye!” he waved quickly and closed the door, leaving me with AJ on the rooftop, all alone. I turned back to him and smiled awkwardly. Sure, Kiseop didn't lock the door (at least I hope he didn't... if he did, I'm gonna have Sookyung hunt him down), but it would be kind of weird to just walk away when it was obvious he's been waiting for me here. So I just went further and waited. I suddenly felt really nervous.

 

“You probably don't want to talk to me, but please do,” he said. I stayed silent. “Do you hate me?” I heard a tint of sadness in his voice. But that's not true... I didn't hate him at all...

 

“No...” He breathed out. “Then... how do you feel about me?”

 

“I... don't know.” Oh please, stop asking.

 

“That means that maybe you...”

 

“It wouldn't work anyway. So just stop.”

 

“Why? Why not? I'm serious,” he stepped a bit closer. I backed up the same amount of distance.

 

“We're just... different... I'm just a nerd who never really knew the real life, why would you like me? You have dated many girls, you never had a serious relationship that lasted long, you know tons of people, go to clubs, you have a totally different attitude to life... while I almost never even leave my own room. I don't know any of this... how could we be together? How could we make our lifestyles fit together?” I told him everything I'd thought of when I'd pondered about this. I felt like there was an abyss between us, like we were from different planets. I felt my nose sting and suddenly and I was trying hard to hold my forming tears in.

 

“We can make it work! Stop thinking about everything so much,” he pleaded. I was taken aback by a tear sliding my cheek and turned around to hide my condition, trying to remove the tears without being noticed.

 

“Are you afraid I'm not serious about you? That I'll hurt you? I... I'm going to make it work for us!”

 

“B-but...”

 

Yujin-ah,” he said my name and hugged me from behind, utterly startling me. “Yujin-ah.” I tried to struggle, but he held me tight. True, how could I escape from a grasp of a boy so much stronger than me? I noticed I felt comfortable and safe in his arms, but I shook my head, it couldn't be like this. “Yujin, please consider-”

 

“YAH!”

 

I got shocked and pressed myself even more against him, which I soon realized and I would have tried to pull away again, if I hadn't been already freed from his tight hug by my furious best friend, who was now trying to hunt AJ down. He was backing away from her, trying to block his head from her powerful punches, while shouts like “I have warned you!”, “You jerk!”, “Don't you dare do it ever again!” and “Today is the day of your death!” could be heard. When I composed myself, I was about to try to stop her, when I saw Hoon running towards them, pulling Sookyung into a hug in order to stop her from trying to kill AJ. Kiseop appeared right after him, monitoring the situation.

 

[Sookyung's POV]

I went to the rooftop like I sometimes did, just to catch a bit of fresh air and watch the nice* view. I was a bit surprised to see the door closed. As I approached, I thought I heard some voices. I carefully opened the door and peeked in. Inside I saw something that made me lose my mind. AJ was hugging Yujin from the back, she was obviously struggling, and I could see the tears in her eyes. That's it. She didn't need a bad boy like him, haven't I told him clearly? I told him not to even get close to her, how can he hug her like this, and against her will?

 

“YAH!” I shouted really loudly and went up to them. When he saw me, his grip on Yujin loosened and I pried his arms off her, chasing after him, attempting to hit him hard. He was backing away and dodging my punches well... it only made me more furious. I started shouting at him. I suddenly felt a pair of arms around me and was pushed against something soft and warm, which turned out to be Hoon's chest.


I know there has been a lack of Sookyung/Hoon moments lately... well, there probably will be till the end, because even when it comes to watching movies and so on, I only enjoy it before they get together and afterwards I find it really boring. Unless they argue/have misunderstandings and I don't want to make the two of them argue. And no mushy lovey dovey moments really come on my mind, since I never enjoy them anyway :D Sorry :P