Mission set!

Wanna bet?

Author's note: Special thanks to @Grey_Storm and @Ayumiichann for liking my story and commenting on it :) It makes me happy to see that someone likes it!


[Inyoung's POV]

I my computer and checked Twitter. I saw Xander was on-line. Great, now I can shout (read: type with caps lock) at him for giving me that stupid idea. Fine, just kidding, I don't blame him. But I needed to talk to someone about it.

 

Inyoung (20:15):

yah!

 

Xander (20:16):

what kind of greeting your oppa is this?

 

Inyoung (20:17):

sorry... but I shouldn't have followed you idea!

 

Xander (20:17):

what idea?

 

Inyoung (20:19):

you know... the anonymous letter...

 

Xander (20:21):

so you actually did it? cool! but why are you saying you shouldn't have?

 

Inyoung (20:24):

he wants to find out my identity!

if he does I wont be able to face him ever again :(

 

Xander (20:27):

hmm... this might be a little troublesome

but calm down

Xander (20:28):

maybe he will like you too... it's like cinderella's story...

 

Inyoung (20:29):

like that's gonna happen! he will only make fun of me :(

 

Xander (20:30):

is it even possible for him to find out it was you? how did you give it to him?

 

Inyoung (20:31):

I put it in his locker... well, I was careful and I think no one saw me, but I can't be sure...

 

Xander (20:32):

then don't stress yourself too much

and even if he finds it out, use that opportunity to make yourself his girlfriend :P

 

Inyoung (20:33):

how can you joke right now? fine, you calmed me down... I need to think more about it

anyway, I'm going off, bye

 

Xander (20:34):

you see, it's gonna be ok

bye

 

[Sookyung's POV]

I was walking to school. I was getting near the school entrance, when I saw a car pull up next to me. I stopped to see who it was and saw Hoon getting out, so I waited for him. His brother, who had been driving, got out as well. Hoon saw me and approached me.

 

“Ah hello, we met at our house before. Hoonmin's1) girlfriend, right?” his brother greeted me.

 

“Well, I'm actually not-”

 

“I'm running late, bye you two!” he didn't let me finish, got back in his car and drove away. I stood there dumbfounded. After I've recovered from the shock, I looked at Hoon.

 

“You didn't explain it to him, did you?” I asked him already knowing the answer. He just gave me a smile.

 

“You're not planning to explain it to him, are you?” I asked him a modified question and the answer was still the same.

 

“It's fun to see how it's bothering you,” he said amused.

 

“Yah!” I screamed and raised my hand at him playfully.

 

“Catch me if you can,” he teased me and started running away. I ran after him.

When we entered the classroom, I saw that AJ was again bothering Yujin. What is it now?

 

“Yah, what are you doing here?” I asked him irritated.

 

“He came to borrow today's homework to copy it,” Yujin said.

 

“What? All of it? Wait, it's not the first time? You seem to be prepared for it,” I said as I watched Yujin reach into her bag and take out a pile of textbooks.

 

“Well, he borrows homework from me every now and then,” she answered and handed him the textbooks. “Here you go.”

 

“Thanks, honey,” he grabbed the homework, flashed a million-dollar smile in her direction and went to his seat. What? He's really starting to annoy me. Not only he uses her for copying his homework frequently, but he's obviously making move on her too. I didn't forget the class meeting! Yujin is too nice and shy to stand up for herself. Wait, did I just see her blush slightly and look bashfully at the ground? Oh no, I hope she's not starting to like him or something. I. Do. Not. Approve. She's a naïve, sweet, shy and fragile girl while AJ's a trouble-maker, a bad student, rude to teacher and basically everyone he didn't like. I need to prevent someone getting hurt while I can.

 

[Inyoung's POV]

After the first lesson has ended, Dongho came to us to let us know there was gonna be a meeting with U-KISS on the rooftop. When we got there, all of them were already there. I figured out it was going to have something to do with me, so I was nervous.

 

“Thanks everyone for wanting to help me to find out the identity of my secret admirer! So far, we don't have much info, we only have the letter and know the approximate time when she must have put it into my locker. First, I'd like to show you the letter to see if anyone knows anyone with this handwriting,” Soohyun gave us a long speech. He took out what I recognized to be my letter and let everyone look at the handwriting. Does he think I'm stupid? Of course I didn't write it with my usual handwriting. I made sure it wasn't recognizable.

 

As everyone was looking at the letter, I studied Soohyun's expression. There was something which seemed like a mixture of enthusiasm, expectation and nervousness. We didn't come to any conclusion, so Soohyun frowned a bit and went on.

 

“Anyway, thank you all. As for the second task, we need to talk to everyone to find out whether anyone has seen a suspicious looking girl around the lockers area on that day.”

 

“Should we split into teams?” Kevin said enthusiastically and approached Eli, as if he was expecting a positive answer.2)

 

“Suit yourselves,” Soohyun approved.

 

Kevin and Eli formed a team, Kiseop and Soohyun another.

 

“Who wants to be with me?” AJ grinned as if he was expecting everyone to beat each other up just to be with him. Oh, this guy's confidence.

 

“I'll go with you,” Sookyung said, which made AJ lose the grin on his face and replace it with a dumbfounded expression. Probably not what he expected, right? I noticed Hoon giving her a surprised and a bit sad look as well. He probably expected her to be in team with him, they were close lately. I actually also didn't understand why she wanted to go with AJ, but I just brushed it off and formed a team with Yujin. That left the disappointed Hoon in a team with Dongho and everyone went back to class.


1) I forgot to mention it in chapter 5, but Hoonmin is Hoon's real name. (Almost) everyone probably knows it, but... And his brother just calls him his real name :)

2) I personally don't like/ship any pairings between band members, but what wouldn't I do for the Elvin couple fans :D

PS: I have to finish over 25 math exercices (I have a feeling I certainly won't deny our r2π, lol), like two pages of exercices to physics (I won't deny our... U=R*I? :D) and reader's diary this week :( And some more projects... but I don't think this  fact will stop me from writing :D Just in case...