The Geography Test

Wanna bet?

[Sookyung's POV]

As usually, I was passing by the crowdy school corridor, making my way to our class. I really didn't feel like going to school today, we were supposed to write a test from geography, which was the most dreaded subject thanks to our teacher. At least I will get to see my best friends that go to the same class, Yujin and Inyoung. Each of us is very different but that's why we stick together so well. Who would want to be with a person EXACTLY the same as themselves for the whole day?

As I entered the classroom, I took a look at the area where our seats were and saw Yujin and... AJ. WTF was he doing there? And two of his friends, Kiseop and Dongho, were standing near, obviously waiting for him.

 

„Pleeeease? You're the best in geography out of everyone! I don't even know what topic the test is on... I really need to get at least E on this test,“ said AJ.

 

„But if the teacher finds out, I will get punished... I'm sorry, I just don't want to risk...“

 

„Hey, what it this all about?“ I asked impatiently.

 

„He wants me to write the correct answers on a piece of paper and send it to him during the geography test,“ Yujin whispered meekly.

 

„YAH! How can you ask her to risk like that when she already said no?“ I shouted at AJ.

 

„OK, OK, chill out,“ AJ said lazily, got up and walked away with Kiseop and Dongho.

 

„You have to be more bold and clearly reject him, otherwise he will still bother you,“ I scolded Yujin. She was so shy and meek and that's why everyone got used to her always doing what they want her to. Such as letting them to copy their homework or even writing it for them.

 

„Then what would I have you for?“ she asked me jokingly. I smiled.

 

„Hey girls!“ a loud cheerful voice said behind us.

 

„Hey, Inyoung!“ we said without bothering to turn around. Our trio was now complete. Inyoung was the most cheerful and crazy out of us. And we liked her for that. She always wore really colourful clothing, her today's T-shirt was bright green.

 

We just chatted for a while and then the classes started. It was sooooooo boring, I filled like two pages of my textbook with drawings.

LUNCH TIME

[Inyoung's POV]

As usual, me, Sookyung and Yujin sat together at the table near the window. I looked around and saw U-KISS seated at the table next to us. I slightly blushed and went on with talking to the girls. But I should explain who U-KISS are! Well, they are not a gang, it's just a group of friends from our class that always stick together. Kind of like the three of us, but we don't have a name. People started calling them U-KISS because... I actually don't know, probably all the girls thought it would so cool and hot if they had the word 'kiss' in their group name? Anyway, they are quite popular. There's seven of them: Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin and Dongho. Some of them are troublemakers and some of them are good kids (I would even say nerds... *looks at Kevin* ehmm... moving on...). All the girls obviously thought they were really hot... which I can't really disagree with... which brings me to the reason I blushed...

 

„Yah, Inyoung, are you there?“ My rain of thoughts was interrupted.

 

„Ah, yeah, of course!“ I laughed out loud to cover it up.

 

[Yujin's POV]

While Sookyung was trying to gain Inyoung's attention and ask her whether she thought MBLAQ or B2ST were better, my thoughts returned to today's incident again. Should I have helped AJ? I felt slightly bad about that... according to what he said, he will certainly get a really bad mark... but the teacher would punish me and he's so scary. Besides, I'm really not good at anything that involves doing something in secret, I'm always so scared of getting caught. I hope he learned something during the break... aish, why am I thinking so much again? Everytime something uncommon happens to me, I keep thinking about it for hours and it drives me crazy.

 

„I'm telling you, Yoseob is the cutiest... creature that ever existed on this planet!“

 

„No way, Mir is much cuter!“

 

„Ahem, you two are still arguing about B2ST and MBLAQ? Come on, they are both great, why even compare them? We can love them both.“ I ended their argument.

 

„So... do you look forward to the class meeting?“ Sookyung asked. Yes, we were going to have a class meeting at some new club... I was more or less forced to come there since I didn't like clubs... and meetings... and places with a lot of people. But those very active girls who always have to organise everything planned it out and the whole class is going... and Sookyung and Inyoung are forcing me too.

 

„Of course, we are gonna have fun!“ Inyoung cheered. I just smiled ironically.

 

„You will like it too, Yujin,“ Sookyung ensured (read: tried to ensure) me.

 

„As you think...“

 

„We finished eating, let's go!“ Inyoung exclaimed.

 

I got up while picking up my tray with the empty plates and suddenly someone bumped into me.

 

[Sookyung's POV]

I heard plates fall down and look around to see Yujin on the floor and Dongho standing next to her with an apologetic look on his face.

 

„Are you OK?“ I asked her.

 

„YAH! What are you doing?! You should look where you are going!“ AJ started to shout at Dongho. I looked at him curiously. Why was he so mad? It practically doesn't have anything to do with him.

 

„AJ, calm down, and Dongho, you should be more careful,“ said Soohyun.

 

[Inyoung's POV]

AJ, calm down, and Dongho, you should be more careful,“ said Soohyun. I blushed for the second time today. Soohyun was the oldest one of them and he was regarded as U-KISS' leader as he was the most mature. But he was not always serious, he was also the mood-maker and the best at joking. And yes, I kind of liked him, as you probably already figured out. But that's a secret!

 

„I'm sorry,“ Dongho apologised, picked up Yujin's fallen tray and handed it to her.

 

„Uh, it's OK,“ said Yujin. „Come on, let's go.“