Sweet

Elevator Girl

*Ding*

Inside these four walls, a friendship started

Inside these four walls, love happened

Inside these four walls..... A mess.

"Seulgi, did you leave anything because I swear we are not coming back for it." Irene was busy asking questions and checking if everything was in order. They both brought clothes enough for two nights, although Irene will stay there longer but she has clothes there, and Seulgi was holding the bag containing seeds for the Rose of Sharon. 

"I'm pretty sure I brought all that's needed.... Wait! I forgot my gift!" Irene watched as her girlfriend panicked and stumbled to the area where all the floor buttons were located, accidentally pressing them all with her back. They both started panicking, "Ahh, how do you undo this?" Irene went to the buttons and tried to cancel all the floors, Seulgi apologized but had to exit the elevator to run back up to get the present.

"I'll wait for you downstairs!" Irene yells just before the door closes and she smiles as she hears a faint reply from Seulgi, "See you there!"

When they were finally inside Irene's car they were already sweating like crazy, both very nervous for the same thing but for different reasons. Seulgi was nervous to meet the parents because she'll be introduced as Irene's girlfriend. While Irene was nervous because she hasn't seen her parents in so long and well she's scared.

"What did you get my parents?" Irene eyes the gift that Seulgi was holding with so much care.

"It's wine." Seulgi settled for the simplest gift to give to parents, it's either that, home made cooking (that she can't make), or a basket of fruits (that was what Seulgi originally bought but Irene used it to make snacks.) 

"How sweet." Irene started the car but before stepping on the pedal she held Seulgi's hand, brought it to her lips and kissed it. "Don't be scared, they're not that scary, and if you're scared you're gonna make me scared and we can't both be scared at the same time."

Seulgi laughs, "I love how that's what you say to comfort me because it works but at the same doesn't."  Seulgi pats the doe-eyed girl softly and off they go to Daegu. Irene opted they take the train so that they save time but Seulgi wanted to go on a road trip (a short one) and to reach Daegu is about a three hour drive. 

__________________________________________________

Seulgi ended up sleeping half way through the ride which Irene didn't mind, jazz was playing through the radio and Irene had time to enjoy it. When they arrived at their destination Irene didn't wake up Seulgi right away. The Bae Mansion takes up a very large area, almost as big as an amusement park. It contained 4 floors, an elevator, a golf course, an infinity pool, a small cinema, and a field. Irene despite the nervousness was excited, she couldn't wait to see Yeri and meet her parents. Irene grew up doing her best to please her parents and even until now, even with her amnesia, she feels the same way. Now what to do with the sleeping bear?

___________

Seulgi felt someone nudge her, "A few more minutes," she waved her hand hoping to stop however was waking her from her nap. She felt pokes on her cheek, forehead, arm, tummy (thank God she wasn't ticklish). Who ever was trying to wake her up was doing a horrible job, it takes more than some nudges and pokes to make her awake. The sleeping girl remembers that she was in a car with Irene, so it must be Irene waking her, and the last time she did they ended up having their first fight. So Seulgi opened her eyes to see herself inside a purple room and not inside the small surroundings of a car. On a soft bed rather an uncomfortable car seat.

"Unnie~!" 

A wild Squirtle appeared.

"Yeri?!" Seulgi fell off the bed while the younger one watched her fall with no grace. "What are you doing here?" Seulgi asks as she stands up.

"I mean this is my house? What are you doing here?" Yeri asks back.

"Your house?" Seulgi looks around the room, purple and neat, no way this is Yeri's room. But that doesn't matter, she said her house meaning she's at the Bae's house! "Where's your sister?"

"She's downstairs, she brought you here while you were sleeping. The maids and butlers all asked her to carry you but she insisted to do it herself. As sweet as it is, it looked very sad watching her carrying you all the way to the third floor." Yeri could only shake her head remembering how her sister looked like a chick learning how to walk for the first time, shaky. "Anyways I'm here to watch over you while she does whatever."

"Yerim, you better not be torturing my girlfriend!" A voice said outside the room. Yeri widened her eyes and started clapping her hands. "Congrats by the way! So you're finally together!!" 

"Y-yeah thanks!" Came her reply as she gives a thankful smile. "Are your parents home?"

"Hmmm~ not yet." Yeri skips across the room before stopping at the door. "Make yourself at home, if you need anything ask my sister, or me, or the maids and butlers. I'll be in my room which is just down the hall. Byee!" With that Seulgi was left alone in Irene's room.

The first thing she noticed is how big the room actually was, it was like her unit plus Irene's unit times two. There she saw the king sized bed which she was on awhile ago, a study desk, a walk-in closet, a TV, and.... Woahh!

Just across from the bed is a whole glass wall, Seulgi didn't see a sky or the outside buildings or trees, instead behind the glass was water. It was a giant water tank! She was shocked at how she didn't notice it at first, she stood up to walk near the glass. Not only was there water inside, there's fish as well. All kinds of fish, a  variety of them! Seulgi was busy admiring the beautiful scenery in front of her wondering how much this thing cost. It felt like she was in an aquarium.

"I see that you fancy my wall of water" Irene pops up beside Seulgi, naturally linking their arms and leaning on her shoulder. "Taeyeon-unnie recommended this for me. I was scared at first because I thought it would only be water but unnie said I could add fish to make it look lively."

"You can stare at this forever, it's like your underwater!" Seulgi says admirably, "Aren't you afraid this might break though?"

"Don't worry it's made from the same glass you see in aquariums. This is supposed to help me get over my fear of water. After the incident I felt like drowning whenever I was near water, so Taeyeon-unnie said that I should stay in this room because it'll make me feel like I'm underwater. It was hard at first..... But I was able to get a little bit used to this. I don't even sleep here, I get too scared that I sleep at Yeri's room."

"Do you want to go out then? If you feel uncomfort-" Seulgi tried to ask but was cut off when Irene simply shook her head, "I don't feel that scared, I guess it's because I'm with you."

"Cheesy~" Seulgi says right after, "Who knew my girlfriend could be this cheesy? Where did my quiet, awkward girlfriend go?" 

"This is your fault you know! I'm like this because of you." Irene moved away from her with a huff.

"Well I'm glad that I'm the reason that you've changed." With that Irene pulled her out the room and decided to bring her to the garden. They were going to plant it.

"We're doing this ourselves, no helping from other people." Irene says as she hands Seulgi the shovel. Seulgi took and looked at it before looking back at Irene, "I'm new at this, I might ruin your garden with my bad digging skills." Irene was busy putting on her apron and putting an apron on Seulgi, couldn't have them getting themselves dirty (imagine Irene wearing the clothes she worn during her eye contact self-cam).

"Please, this garden needs a new look, something messy could make it look nice." Seulgi nodded and started to dig upon the ground, this was not easy work it took alot of strength. It took some minutes for them to make a hole deep and safe enough for the seeds to grow. Irene felt bad for making Seulgi do most of the digging so she went up to her and wiped of the sweat of her forehead. 

"Okay, let's plant this!" Irene said but she got no reply from Seulgi, she turned her head to see a camera in front of her face. She moved back quickly and saw the grin in Seulgi's face.

"This is a special moment, I wanted to record this so we can watch this in the future." Seulgi says as she turns the camera to her and moves next to the shorter girl so the camera could see both of them. The couple did some poses laughing at themselves at the process. 

"Okay for those who are going to watch this," Seulgi was narrating off camera as Irene was about the plant the seeds, "Me and Irene are going to plant the Rose of Sharon as a symbol of our love."

Irene chuckled at Seulgi's antics, "And I'm just gonna put you here." Seulgi's says as she leaves the camera on top of a high chair to join Irene on the soil to start. Irene carefully places the seeds on the soil and together they covered it with soil with their hands. Right after they used the shovel to use the remaining soil to cover the hole. 

"Irene." 

"Hmm?"

"You've got some dirt on your cheek." Seulgi points to her face, Irene wiped her hands on her apron before wiping her cheek. But she feels like she didn't wipe anything off as she sees Seulgi still point at her cheek. "Here, let me get it for you." Seulgi moves towards Irene and wipes her cheek with her dirty finger, wiping some soil on the latter's cheek.

"Aish! Yah!" Seulgi runs away before Irene could attack her. If you see from the camera's view, they're like kids playing around with all the laughter and running happening.

"Ahem." 

Both girls stopped whatever they were doing and saw two people standing at the other end of the garden. They were both wearing branded, expensive clothing and accessories, they had a very intimidating look, their aura just screamed power. Seulgi noticed that Irene resembled in both of them.... Oh wait. That's her parents.

"Irene, it's so nice to see you dear." Mrs. Bae spoke first as she signalled her daughter to come to them. Irene blinked slowly before cleaning herself up quickly, Seulgi doing the same. "Is there dirt on my face?" Irene quickly whispered, Seulgi who was the one that started the messy fight cleaned the soil from Irene's cheek. Irene held the monolid eyed girl's hand before walking towards her parents. Once they were arm's length Irene let go of Seulgi's hand to greet her parents.

With a hug and kiss on the cheek to her mother and a small bow to her father. When she finished she went back beside Seulgi not wanting her to feel alone or scared. "This is Seulgi, my girlfriend." Irene introduced. Seulgi bowed out if respect, "I'm Kang Seulgi, it's very nice to meet you both."

"Nice to meet you too." Mr. Bae replies raising his hand for a handshake which Seulgi gave and noticed how strong his grip was. Mr and Mrs. Bae are in their mid 40s but they didn't look a day older than 30, they both were handsome and beautiful which was no question since Irene and Yeri were gorgeous.

"It's better for you girls to clean up and change first before chatting. I'll ask the maids to take care of the garden." Mrs. Bae says as she and her husband walk away to the living room. The girls quickly leave when they don't see them in their line of vision.

"Wah! That wasn't what I expected our first meeting to be! I'm sorry Irene I probably gave a bad impression, if only I didn't play around." Seulgi apologizes as they are getting their clothes.

"Hey, it's fine. First impressions may be important but my parents aren't ones to judge quickly, besides they have to like since I really like you." Words of encouragement from the older girl lifted Seulgi's spirit by a little. After done changing they made their way downstairs, "Just be yourself." Irene tells her as Seulgi approaches them with her gift.

"Here, I brought a gift. I hope you like it." Seulgi says and she can feel herself hold her breath as she watched their reaction. Mrs. Bae was the one to open it and smiled when she sees what's inside. 

"Wine? How sweet." Same reply as Irene. "We'll drink this for dinner." She snapped her fingers and a maid came in and took the wine away. "Sit down, you girls must be tiring from all that running."

Irene and Seulgi could only feel embarrassed for being seen running around looking like children so they sat down on the couch opposite to the Baes. "So Seulgi was it?" Mr. Bae asks.

"Yes."

"What are you doing right now? Are you working?"

"Oh no, I'm already in my last year in law school." Seulgi says proudly, law school was no joke and to make it this far with high grades is a very big accomplishment. 

"That's good to hear. I can already see that you'll be a great lawyer in the future, having to been at courts a lot I can tell. Hahaha." Mr. Bae tried to joke but none of the girls (including his wife) laughed, Seulgi at least smiled. 

"Anyways, how long have you two been together?"

"Almost a week." They both said at the same time.

"And you already introduce her to us and bring her to our home? This must be serious then." Mr. Bae looks at his daughter.

"Well, we had to do something important here." Irene says, she hopes she's not moving too fast with her relationship with Seulgi. Most couples wait till months to introduce this partner to their parents.

"And that something had to do with you guys in the garden?"

"Yes, we were planting some flowers. I have already asked the staff to take care of it with up most importance, I'll visit time to time to see how it's doing." 

"Does that mean you'll visit home more often?" Mrs. Bae says with anticipation, she hasn't seen her daughter in very long and even before they barely spent time together. This was her chance to be a good mother.

"I guess so?" Irene doesn't seem sure herself, "I still have my job so I have to find time."

"Job? You mean your gaming career?" You could hear distain in his voice.

"I create games and it's a very fulfilling job choice. Our team's latest game is a hit." Irene says matter-o-factly. 

"That's right! The details, characters, gameplay, everything is amazing." Seulgi jumps in the conversation, supporting her girlfriend with what she does. "She even modeled to help create and design the characters."

"Modelling? Ohh, that's so great deer! While your here let's take a pictorial later with your sister okay?" Mrs. Bae decides even without Irene's reply, she's already getting out her phone to call for a photographer.

"How long will you stay here?"

"Seulgi will be leaving on Sunday morning, I'll leave on Tuesday since I'd like to spend more time with you here." Irene smiles in hope for a good weekend.

"Well, me and your dad are just here for awhile. We'll have to go back to the office to discuss some things with the board. We'll be back for dinner." The couple watches as Irene's parents say their goodbyes and leave. Seulgi looks astonished as the maids and butlers all bow at the same time saying goodbye. 

"Weird." Irene mutters.

"What's weird?" Seulgi turns back to face the shorter girl.

"My father. He acted too nice, even tried to joke."

"That's weird?"

"Well for me it is. Maybe he's acting like that because you're here, I think my parents like you." Irene gave her a thumbs up.

"We have dinner to see if that's true." Seulgi sighs, she doesn't know if she'll survive having to seat down for a meal with the Baes.

"Don't worry the food is gonna be fantastic." Hearing the word food brought Seulgi to smiles, atleast she'll eat rich people food for dinner. They walked to the elevator, it was bigger than the one back in their place. It had velvet walls and very nice air condtioning (there was even a guy to press the elevator for you, but he didn't go inside).

"Wow you even have an elevator inside your house? Are rich people that lazy?" Seulgi earned a jab to the ribs.

"We're not lazy, we just don't have time to walk up the stairs." Irene received a are-you-serious look from the bear. "Whatever."

Irene received a peck on the lips, she was totally not prepared for that. "Rich people are lazy, but you're not. You're very hard-working and passionate."

"Sweet." Irene relies before returning back to Seulgi's lips for a kiss.

"Oh frick, we left the camera!" Seulgi says as she breaks the kiss.

Dinner here we come.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Somebodies. I'm sooooo sorry I took so long to update, I just finished my school! Yay!! Anyways, I hope this is ok for you guys, sorry if there are mistakes. 

Btw I'll be going to Europe for vacation ^_^ for a few weeks. So I'll be very busy because I have a schedule :( but I'll do my best to keep u update because I feel rlly bad if I leave u guys waiting.

 

FUN FACT

In an article in 2010 (so not so updated) it says that the level of bacteria on elevator buttons is 40 times higher than public than on public toilet seats.

So in case please take care of your hygiene (I hope this doesn't ruin your thinking about elevators haha) Clean ya'll hands hahaha and enjoy your summer or day, work, school, or whateva.

Everybody clap yur hands cuz we just reached 600+ subscribers and 57 upvotes!!! I love you guys! :))