What To Do?

Elevator Girl

Since Irene asked a break from her team manager/boss for 5 days, she has been spending it with Yeri and Seulgi. They'll both be going back to their studies after the week ends and she'll be busy with the production of her game, they won't have time to spend with each other that much when it happens. 

5 DAYS LEFT

They decided to go out, this time they brought Wendy along. It was a sight to see, Yeri would constantly annoy and tease Wendy. Their trip was to the beach. Irene suggested to go their last, but the other 3 fought back saying they didn't want to have sunburn and darkened skinned when they go back to college and school. They went through Irene's car, she being the only one who knew how to drive acted as the chaperone. 

The drive to the beach would take at least 2 and a half hours and Irene got scared that they could get bored within that time. How wrong she was. Seulgi decided to play some music and before they knew all of them started jamming out to the songs. They laughed as they sang and as they danced along. Wendy, being a Wendy, brought enough snacks to feed them this included sandwiches, junkfood, kimbap, and dessert. They were very thankful to Wendy.

They could've arrived at the beach 40 minutes earlier but Yeri just had to pull a prank on them. Yeri was seated at the back of car with Seulgi, she got a big piece of paper and wrote in black ink:

HELP! SHE KIDNAPPED US! 

She loved the reactions of the people who drove behind Irene's car and what made it funnier was that none of the older girls knew. Irene got seriously annoyed when she heard constant honking of those behind her, she was driving perfectly fine and she held back the rage to shout at them. But when she saw the cops tailing behind them, she knew something was wrong.

The cops got lots of calls saying that a woman driver had kidnapped some other girls in her car. So they had a very long talk with Irene who spent 30 minutes trying to explain what had happened.  Luckily the cops found out it was a prank left with a warning to the Bae sisters. The other 10 minutes were spent with Irene scolding Yeri, seeing the doe-eyed Bae angry scared Seulgi and Wendy. The ride was silent when they returned to the road. For a smart person like Yeri, she does dumb stuff.

When they arrived at the beach Irene had finally calmed down and the other 3 were safe from an angry Irene. They got a shaded spot where they could leave their stuff, Irene volunteered to stay and watch their things and the younger ones didn't complain as they ran to the cold waters. As much as Irene wanted to join them she wasn't allowed. She was allowed to step on the sea waters but to swim? Nu-uh. Besides she has a phobia of water now, ever since jumping of the bridge she has had many nightmares about the sea, ocean, or any body of water.

"Are you planning on getting a tan?" A voice disrupted her thoughts and she looked up to see Seulgi smiling at her. Seulgi had her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her body, she was wearing a nice rash guard with black fitting swimming shorts. Irene, being an Irene, was liking Seulgi's look; it showed Seulgi's fit body and abs (hopefully nobody knows what she's thinking). 

"No, I like the color of my skin the way it is." Was her reply. She turned her gaze to the sand afraid that Seulgi caught her staring.

"Then why don't you join us in the water?"

"Because I'm afraid and I'm not allowed. You don't want Yeri and Ms. Taeyeon getting angry at you now?" Irene told Seulgi about Taeyeon and asked for forgiveness for not contacting her and being a bit rude. Seulgi was fine with it though.

"But come on, you gotta get a little bit wet by the water. Just wash your feet? I promise I won't push you or anything. After that let's play in the sand." Seulgi let out her hand to which Irene gladly took. They walked together to the part where the waves reached the sand. Irene stepped in and she felt calmed and happy feeling the waves wash over her feet. Seulgi had a mischievous smirk and flicked some water to Irene's direction, Seulgi was in the deeper part of the sea so Irene could not reach her. The water thankfully did not hit Irene's eyes but it did wet her clothes. Irene gave off a glare before stomping her way back to where their things was, Seulgi followed after.

"Haha, I'm sorry. I thought it would be funny." The bear said as she was behind the bunny, what she didn't expect was to be splashed by a bucket of salt water. 

"Aaaah! My eyes! It burns!" Seulgi exclaimed in pain, Irene who had just splashed the water had gotten the bucket from a kid beside her (she just grabbed it) laughed as Seulgi cries out in pain.

"That's what you get." Irene stuck her tongue out. She pulled Seulgi to the shade so that she could look at her eyes. "Okay, I'm sorry. Does it still hurt?" Irene tried to blow her eyes, like how people blow on their wounds when they apply alcohol to a wound. "It's okay I guess. And I'm sorry too." Seulgi replied. 

They ended up sitting on the sand with Seulgi lying het head on Irene's lap still with her eyes closed. They were enjoying the silence when Seulgi asked a question. Seulgi, being Seulgi, asked "Is sand called sand because its where the sea and land meet?" Irene thought for a moment,  and said "Yeah. It probably is." 

"I really want to see you swim though." Seulgi says,

"Why?" 

"Because I want to see you in a swim suit."

Irene hits Seulgi in the arm.

 

 

4 DAYS LEFT

After the beach trip the 4 of them were really tired, so they planned to do something indoors. Wendy suggested a sleepover and Yeri got really excited, Mr. and Mrs. Bae never allowed for Yeri to sleep over someone elses house and did not allow her to stay out for too long.

They picked Wendy's place because Irene and Seulgi's place was too small. They were planning on doing a movie marathon, specifically disney. When Wendy found out that neither of the Baes watched as much Disney movies as she did, she made it her life goal to make them watch all of them. Wendy picked Lion King (a classic), Mary Poppins (live action yet with animation), and Frozen (the new movie that Wendy loves). Not much of a marathon but Wendy's grandma said too much TV will ruin their brains.

​​​​​​"I think all our brains are destroyed. Especially Irene-unnie's, she stares at the screen to much." Yeri remarked. 

After watching the movies and waiting for Yeri to stop crying, they got some cards and a bell. Seulgi and Wendy recorded Yeri's reaction when Mufasa (SPOILERS IF YOU DIDNT WATCH!) dies and when Anna turned to ice. She cried because she could feel the bond between the two sisters, Irene calmed her sister down with a hug and words telling her that she wont turn evil and that she'll always love her.

They played Halli Galli, the deck is distributed among them equally faced down. They flip the cards and if there is total of five of one kind of fruit, you hit the bell. Irene kept winning, and proposed a punishment if you get wrong. They got a squeaky hammer and would hit the head of the people who lost, so Irene kept hitting the younger one's heads each round. "Stop! We're losing brain cells, let us win for us." Yeri said as she got hit once again in the head, Irene did feel a bit bad so she allowed the three to hit her once in the head by the hammer. 

"Hit as hard you want just like what I did to you." Irene lent the hammer to Yeri.

Yeri raised her hammer really high and used a big force to hit her sister, Irene was laughing when she got hit by the hammer as impact wasn't that hurtful but if you were to be hit many more times it'll probably hurt. Seulgi and Wendy went after but they didn't put as much force as Yeri did. It was already 10 pm, pretty early for a sleepover, but they decided to sleep already. There were two big beds, "So is it Yeri and I sleeping together and you and Seulgi?" Irene asked Wendy. 

"Nah, let's draw slots and whoever gets the same as the sleeps on the same bed." Wendy got some paper and wrote the numbers 1 and 2. She folded them and placed them in her hand, she gave a shake so that the papers were scrambled and then let the rest pick first. Yeri got first, then Seulgi, and then Irene. "Open them together. 1....2.....3.....OPEN!" 

Irene got the number 2 and looked to see who got the same as her. Yeri was laughing after she saw who her partner was, it was Wendy. "I think I have bad luck." Wendy says as she moves to the bed she was going to share with Yeri. Irene then faced Seulgi to see that she was holding a paper with a 2 written on it. 

"I guess we're together then?" Seulgi asks her, Irene nodded in reply. Having to sleep next to Seulgi seemed to make Irene nervous so she looked away. Seulgi saw this and decided to , "Come one, it's not like we haven't slept on the same bed before." She nudged the shorter woman. However, Yeri and Wendy heard this and were shocked.

"When did this happen?!" They both asked the same time, Irene and Seulgi were stunned by how loud their voices were.

"She got scared by the lightning and thunder so I slept beside her so that she wouldn't be so scared." Seulgi says nonchalantly. "Why?"

Seulgi turned red when she realized what they thought. "It was nothing like that! Geez you two." She turned her head to look at Irene's reaction but Irene wasn;t paying attention as she was looking at her phone. "Then why are your ears red?" Asked Wendy. 

"Aishh, shut up!" She went on the bed and got ready to sleep. Yeri and Wendy went to the other bed while Irene came after. Irene seemed to be thinking about something. "Something wrong?" Irene blinked before replying, "No, just wondering what to do tomorrow." Irene lied down beside Seulgi they were facing each other. They seemed to have a staring contest and they didn't want to blink, each taking in each other's beauty. Irene giggled (the cutest giggle that Seulgi ever heard), "I knew you were a bear but to actually see you where pajamas with bears on it? So cute" Irene cooed as she pinched her cheeks. For the second time that day Seulgi turned red and her heart started beating quickly. She turned around and tried to sleep, but after an hour she was still awake. She felt arms wrap around her waist and she almost screamed but she saw it was just Irene. She felt cozy and warm with Irene's arms around her, and then Irene moved closer to Seulgi. 

'How am I supposed to sleep?'

 

 

3 DAYS LEFT

This day Wendy was not able to join because she already had other plans. So the three went around Seoul with Seulgi as their tour guide.

 

2 DAYS LEFT

"Unnie where do you want go now?" Yeri asked as she sat down at the kitchen table.

"I'm really tired, and I have plans to go somewhere. So you can spend time Seulgi in the mean time okay?" Irene replies as she cooks their breakfast.

"Where are you going?" 

"Something came up in the company, apparently someone hacked into our game. We have to deal with it right now." Irene let out a frown. 

"That . How long will it take?"

"I don't know but I think I won't be able to be here tomorrow morning either." 

"Ohh. That's okay unnie, we still have time to spend together." Yeri smiled as she ate, after eating she watched as her sister left. 2 days left and so far their plan seemed to be good, Seulgi and Yeri have been with Irene and no sign of Joy. But she hasn't talked about their family business yet, but all they have to do is talk, she doesn't have to try to convince her. Yup just talk, that was Yeri's plan. A knock was heard on the door and Yeri opened it to see Seulgi.

"Do you come here to visit my sister everyday?" Yeri already saw Seulgi for 5 days straight, she does not want to see her again.

"Not really. Majority of the time yes." Was her reply before entering.

"My sister's not here since she said that there was something that happened to her game." 

"That's weird." Seulgi looks at Yeri.

"Why?"

"Irene told me that her game is in perfect condition and that her whole team is taking days off. She was even happy that they all got a break, she said that even if something were to come up the other workmates will deal with it." Seulgi informs the younger Bae.

"Well maybe it was urgent and they really needed her, she told me they got hacked." 

"Oh that is serious, well what do you wanna do?"

"Nothing. Too tired, I'm going back to sleep, don't disturb me." Yeri walked off to Irene's room to sleep. So Seulgi helped herself to their fridge where shesaw a slice of red velvet cake with a note beside it.

 

Here Seulgi! I knew you were going to visit so enjoy yourself to this. Don't tell Yeri I stole the last slice for you. Hehe.

                 -Irene

 

Seulgi thanked Irene though text messages before happily eating the cake. Yeri who went out to drink a glass of milk before sleeping saw Seugli eating a red velvet cake. She chased Seulgi around saying that it was hers and even if Seulgi explained that Irene gave it to her, she still chased her. As they ran around one thought stayed in their minds: 'What is Irene doing?'

 

 

Irene was standing in front an elegant and expensive house, she rang the doorbell. She was very nervous because she lied to her sister of where she would be going but she knew her sister would tell her no. She thought of telling Seulgi but she felt no need. The door opened and revealed a nicely dressed Joy. She gave off a warm smile and welcomed Irene in.

"I didn't actually think you'd come." Joy says

"Well, I'm here." Irene replied. Irene could see how happy Joy, Joy excused herself to go somewhere for a while. Irene heard a squeal, she laughed to herself for it seemed that Joy was beyond happy. "Sorry, I'm back."

"Let's start this again. Hi I'm Park Sooyoung or you can call me Joy." She held out her hand,

"Hi Joy, I'm Bae Joohyun but you can call me Irene." Instead of shaking her hand Irene embraced Joy into a hug which Joy returned. "I'm so happy to meet you." Irene whispered.

"Me too."

 

 

The night of the sleepover of YermSeulWenRene

"Aissh, shut up!" Seulgi said.

Irene stopped listening to their conversation as she saw a text message from an unknown number from her phone. She opened it too see:

Fr: Unknown Number

Hi Irene! It's me Joy. I hope you don't mind me texting you but I really want to talk to you right now, so can we meet up at my place? Like tomorrow, because I know you have a lot questions and you know and I know your sister won't answer some of them. So can meet each other? My adress is xxxxx. Text me back once you receive this. :)

Irene was shocked, how did she even get her number? And she really did want to meet up with Joy, so many question left unaswered but she couldn't just leave tomorrow. She wanted to be with Yeri, but then again Joy is a busy person who knows when's the next time she'll be free? So she replied back,

To: Unknown Number

Hi Joy, It's Irene. I'll gladly like to meet u but is it ok if it can be they day after tomorrow. I still have stuff to do, is that ok?

 

Fr: Uknown Number

Sure that's okay with me. I'll see you then! :D

 

"I'll see you then," Irene repeats what she read. She's quite nervous about the meet up but she knows that she needs this. She can't tell Yeri because she obviously won't allow and she can't tell Seulgi because she hates Joy. So she's going to have to lie. Irene turned back to see the rest already on their beds, so she walked to her bed with Seulgi. 

"Something wrong?" Seulgi asks her,

"No, just wondering what to do tomorrow." Irene lies down and stares at Seulgi. She doesn't want to lie to her, but after she meets up with Joy she'll tell them the truth.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

cha-ching a new update! Hope you like it :)) I'm scared I'll take long to update again so I did my best to give you a new update. So hope you liked the four's free time and now Irene is with Joy. What's going to happen? See that in the next chapter!

Sorry for the mistakes :(

Thank you for supporting and reading this fic :D

 

FUN FACT:

The person to first create an elevator is Elisha Graves Otis. (this is man just incase you're not sure if Elisha is a guy or girl name)