This is the Start pt. 3

Elevator Girl

The two released the hug, Joy was smiling so wide that it made the older girl laugh, "Stop smiling like that, you look like a creep." Irene pokes the gir'ls cheeks.

"Liar, you find my smile dazzling." Joy responds while she pulls Irene to the living room, "Do you want anything, I was about to cook dinner for me and Haetnim."

Hearing the dog's name Irene was prepared to run, last time she went to Joy's place the dog would not stop following her that Joy had to give him a time out. But weirldly enough the dog did not come out, so she felt safe. "I'm actually not hungry." Irene responds. She walks towards the model and turn her around. She kisses her for 10 seconds before she moves back. 

"What was that for?" Joy asks stunned with what happened and it something clicks to her. "Okay then, instead of eating let's talk instead just because you came here doesn't really establish anything right? Besides I know that....... I'm not your answer." Joy says sadly and it takes all her strength not to break down infront of Irene and shockingly it was Irene that ws the first to cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." Irene tells her and she's already covering her face because of what's she's about to do. Seeing Irene look so small and sad made Joy stop her tears and hold Irene's hands and bring it away from her face. "I'm sorry Sooyoung-ah." 

"It's okay, I knew from the start and it was my choice to fight for you. Can I ask you then why you're here when you have somewhere else you have to be?" 

"I really do like you, and I'm sure if I didn't meet Seulgi I would be with you instead. I came here to say sorry and thank you. I know coming here only brought your hopes up and I hate that all I did was break that hope. But I finally know my answer."

"So that kiss.... it was your way of finding the answer?" Joy looks down sad.

"No!" Irene responds quickly, "I would never use you like that, the kiss was a goodbye kiss.Because I don't think I can continue this after I pick Seulgi." 

"You don't want to be friends with me anymore?" Joy was referring to the 'I don't think I can continue this.'

"No, of course I still want to be friends, that's if you allow me too. I was referring to the kisses.... Can I be selfish and ask you to still be friends with me?" Irene says softly, scared of what Joy wil say.

"Don't worry, we're still friends and always will be. Thank you Irene for coming here, thank you for liking me back, and I'm sorry for being able to make you like me more." Joy kisses the girl's hand. "Well you better get going, you wouldn't want your girlfriend to wait?"

"She's not my girfriend!" Irene says as she gets ready to leave.

"Not yet."

"Shut up. Thank you for today..... I'll see you ok?"Irene waved by the door before exiting.

"Bye."

Joy looked at the door for a solid minute, thinking... hoping that Irene would change her mind and come back. But her mind was final apparently. She was in pain, she could no longer be with Joohyun, and her regrets were rushing back to her and she could no longer hold back her tears. Joy slowly fell to the floor with tears streaming out, "Joohyun, I'm sorry about everything, I'm sorry we're no longer together. I'll just have to believe that you'll b happier with Seulgi." Joy says aloud as she continues to cry. Haetnim finally shows up running to his owner, he jumped onto Joy's lap and snuggled himself to her chest. "Sorry Haetnim, mommy couldn't bring Joohyun home. Will you forgive her? Don't worry she'll come around to visit."

______________________________________________

Seulgi and Yeri were studying about 3 hours and a half when Yeri feel asleep, Seulgi noticed the time and realized Irene has not come yet. it's already 10 pm, Seulgi had to wake up Yeri. 

Knock! Knock!

She turned her head, with a hopeful heart, opened the door to see Irene standing there. "Hi. Sorry I took long, there was traffic and the rain just made it worse." Irene was holding her purple umbrella yet Irene looked soaked.

"I didn't think you'd come." Seulgi says as she watches Irene enter and go to her sleeping sister. After going to Joy's place, Irene rushed to get here but the weather was against her that day, the rain poured very hard luckily there was no lightning nor thunder. She was planning on getting a cab but there was heavy traffic, she decided to just run back.

"I had somewhere to be first. What matters is that I'm here." 

.

.

.

"Sorry about this." Irene says as she sees Seulgi put Yeri on her back. 

"It's no problem." Seulgi beams as they walk to the elevator, Irene was holding Yeri's bad containing her school materials but Irene felt that the bag seemed heavier and looked different from when Yeri brought it. 

"Ummm..... Can I ask you something?" Irene starts, luckily for them they were the only ones in the elevator at the moment with a strong Yeri.

"You already did."

"Shut up, you smart . Anyways, I was waiting for you outside your school right? And I heard something."

Seulgi kept quiet and Irene took it as a response to continue, "Some students said that you and Jisoo were.... Dating? Is it true?" Irene finds herself whispering and wishing Seulgi to say that they weren't dating.

It took all Seulgi's strength not to laugh at Irene's words. Her and Jisoo? They were just friends and she was pretty sure her friend had a crush on Rose. Instead of giving an answer Seulgi replies, "Do you want it to be true?"

"Wh-whether you ask her out or not doesn't concern me. It's all up to you." Irene doesn't understand what she's saying all she knows is that wasn't what she wanted, fricking heck she came her to confess yet she's asking about her relationship with Jisoo. All she needsto hear is a no and she'll confess to the bear.

"So if I did ask Jisoo out you wouldn't mind?" 

That's it. The timing was perfect, the elevator doors opened to te 34th floor and Seulgi was going to step out. "Yerim-ah I'm sorry but please go ahead and here's the key." Irene grabbed and nearly pushed off her younger sister, waking her up. She immediately went back inside, leaing a confused and tired Yeri at the hallyway. With the doors automitcally closing, Irene pushed a random floor number and as the it started moving she pushed the emergency stop button. The elevator stopped moving with a quiet Irene and a scared Seulgi. Irene moved forward causing Seulgi to move back till her back met the wall. 

"I do mind! I mind so much that just hearing you say that you'll ask her out irks me to no end. When I saw you with her this morning, clinging to you, I wanted to rip her hands off you."

"You!" Irene pointed at the taller girl, "You said you liked me and after a few days I hear you're dating someone and right now you're telling me that you're actually gonna ask someone out. Did what you say not mean anything at all? Because it means so much to me!" 

"It means....so much to me." Irene ends up repeating with a whisper that she no longer can look at Seulgi. She could feel tears stream down her cheek because oh god. Irene did like Seulgi and she's crying because she's afraid she's too late. But she felt a hand on top of her head, gently patting her and brushing her hair softly making her look at the monolid girl.

"And you mean so much to me Irene. Don't worry because I promise you that I'm not going out with anyone except you. After all and I did say, I like you Bae Irene."

"I...I like you too, you dumb bear." Irene buries her face at the crook of the taller's girls neck and hugs her tightly. And that is all Seulgi needed to hear to make her the happiest person on earth, she lifted Irene in the air and spun her around. "Yah! Put me down!"

"Yay! Bae Irene likes me! Someone like Bae Irene likes me back!" Seugi exclaims with happiness.

And once she was put down Irene felt soft lips meet hers. Seulgi had kissed her again. "Ask me." Irene says.

"What?" Seulgi smiles.

"Ask me the question." Irene says.

And it takes about 7 seconds before Seulgi gets what she means and now it's her turn to become a red in the cheeks. "Fine but I'm only going to say this once, okay?"

"Where did loud and happy girl go? And when did this shy bear come out?" Irene teases but she finds herself turning red as well

Seulgi looked straight at Irene before continuing, "Irene.... Bae Joohyun, will you be my girlfriend?" 

Irene gave her a peck on the lips, "Yes. And now you're mine. And no one is allowed to be with you." 

"Heehee, you being jealous is so cute." 

"Shut up before I hit you." Seulgi ignores her words as she picks up Yeri's bad and brings something out. And in Seulgi's hands were the bouquet of roses, she handed it to Irene which only confused the older girl.

"I did tell you that Jisoo only wanted one rose, so here you can have these." Irene's heart was beating rapidly and she couldn't help but smile, "Thanks."

"The hibiscus syriacus, when we plant it , it'll represent our love and together let's watch it grow and bloom just like our relationship." Seulgi holds Irene's hand and holds it tightly, she finally got her, Irene is finally hers and she's never going to let go. 

"Did you know that means eternity? Eternal just like our love." Irene says proudly. "I love you, Kang Seulgi." 

Love, not like. Love, such a stong word and Irene used it for her. So of course Seulgi replies, "I love you too Bae Joohyun."

"You're starting to call me Joohyun now?"

"It is your real name, besides everyone calls you Irene. So I'm going to cal you Hyunnie!" Hearing her new nickname Irene giggles.

"I love it." They stay like that for awhile, just holding each other's hand, enjoying each other's silent company.

"Okay," Seulgi smiles until her face turned confused, "How do we get out?"

________________________________________________________

Hi there double update :)))

sorry for my errors n mistakes

I was supposed to make it only one chapter but i felt like it was too long, i didn't want you to hurt your eyes. This chapter was rather short, sorry. But yay SEULRENE is finally together!!! sorry for Joyrene though but dont worry Joy will still be in the further chapters.

Thank you for reading this, sorry if it's taking long the story, please continue to be with me and hope ya'll are happy

(lol i feel like im running out of facts about elevators)

FUN FACT:

Never attempt to leave an elevator car, as you could get seriously hurt. Yes, escape hatches exist but they are designed only for rescue professionals to use. In fact, most hatches can only be opened from the outside. Never pry an elevator’s doors open, either. Even if you could somehow muster the strength to do so, you could put yourself in grave danger.