CHAPTER 9

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, Buenos dias, Bonjour, Buongiorno, 안녕하세요 lovely readers.

I wanted to apologize for the long wait. I don't have a lot of free time because of college.

Here's a double update for you all~ (don't forget to read chapter 8)

 

 

Yeonwoo's POV

 

Summer hopped off my stomach and got near the door when we heard the front door opening. I saw Daisy and Nancy coming inside. Summer started to jump and they patted him on his head then kneeled to give him kisses.

 

I stood up from my lying position and our eyes meet but our eye contact didn't last very long because she diverted her gaze on Summer who was trying to steel kisses from them.

 

This alone time allowed me to think about things and more especially about Nancy and our relation.


I didn't want us to be like this. I wanted to be able to act like when I was around others .

 

I stood up from the couch without waking Nayun up. Summer cames toward me and tried to play with me but I had something important to do.

 

"Daisy can you let me talk to Nancy alone? " I asked her nicely hoping for an affirmative answer. She nodded and took Summer into her arms and went inside her room. I watch Nancy who was busy looking at something behind my back. I spinned around and figured she was watching Nayun sleeping. I then looked at her.

I took her hand and made her look at me in the eyes.

 

 

 

"Do you mind coming in my room? " I asked her. I waited a bit but she didn't answer.

 

 

 

"I'll take that as a yes" I dragged her in my room.  Right now I didn't really care about her opinion.

 

 

 

I closed the door and locked it after Nancy.

 

 

 

"I don't want any interruption" I figured she wanted to ask me why I locked it because of her facial expression.

 

 

 

Earlier I knew exactly what I was going to tell her but now that she's right in front of me I didn't have enough courage to tell her so I tried to come up with something else.

 

 

 

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior for these few weeks." I took a hold of her hands which made her automatically look at me.

 

 

 

"Sometimes I forget that you're only 17 and I was being too harsh with you" I let go of one of her hands and pushed a strand of hair out of her face and she closed her eyes at the contact. "but you must know that I'm like this with you because I care for you" She opened her eyes after hearing my voice. I realized she was watching my lips but looked away quickly.

 

 

 

"Soo... Am I forgiven? " I asked her while thinking there was a strange smell in the room. I gave her my puppy eyes and pouted my lips.

 

 

 

She let go of my hand and I thought she was gonna slap me but she actually did the opposite. She put her hands around my neck and pulls me closer to her. "Unnie there isn't anything wrong with the way you acted, you don't have to apologize" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body much closer to mine.

 

 

 

Now that I was pretty close to her I knew why there was a strange smell in the room. It was actually coming from her. 

 

 

"What's that smell? " I by moving a bit away from her and putting my hand in front of my nose.

 

 

 

"What are you talking about? I showered after coming home! " she said while her cheeks were going more and more red.

 

 

 

I leaned in a bit and took a deep breath. The smell was actually really weird for me because I was sure she didn't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter