CHAPTER 18

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's Pov

 

I see Nancy's phone in front of me on the desk and wonder if I just take it to search Kelly's number or if I ask her for her friend's number. Gosh where is she? I take her phone with me before standing up from the couch and walking around the dorm searching for my girlfriend. I went in my room to take my phone but as I got in I see Nayun talking on the phone so I quickly grab what I was looking for before closing the door behind me in order to give her a bit of privacy.

 

Walking around the dorm I see Jane coming out of the bathroom with only a towel with wet hair. I look at her body. Eh? Did she lose weight again? Nevermind! I don't think too much and stopped looking at her body.

 

"Jane-ah do you know where's Nancy?" I ask her.

 

She points at their room "When I went to shower she was still talking with JooE in their room. I guess they're still in there." She answers me. I thank her and knock on their door. I hear a small 'come in'. I turn the handle and went inside and see JooE on her phone with earphones and Nancy on her bed. Technically JooE couldn't see what Nancy was doing as she uses the upper bed and Nancy the lower bed. I watch Nancy who was cutely furrowing her eyebrows while writing in a notebook. I sneak in and take her notebook before sitting besides her. I laugh at her puzzled face and look at what she was writing with so much concentration. "Ya Dabin! That not for you!" She tried to sound mad but with her voice it was technically impossible.

 

My laugh turned into a squeel when she tried to take back her notebook but only ended straddling my laps. "Ya Nancy stop jumping on your bed" JooE yell at Nancy and we stopped moving around and didn't make any sounds. 

 

I gaze at her with her notebook in my hand and wiggle my eyebrows at her to . She giggles and slightly slap my cheek. I was going to give it back to her but an other idea came inside my head. I tried to hide my smirk and hand her her book so she could get it. But before she could take it I put the book above my head out of her reach. She follows my movement and before she could crush me she quickly put her palms on both sides of my head. I smirk at her and feel her hands on my arms sliding until her fingers were touching her notebook. Her eyes were daring me to not let her take the book. However I couldn't use my arms as she was pinning them on her bed. I lean in to distract her so I could free my arms from her hold but she smirked and leaned out. "Why don't you let go of my arms and I'll give it to you?" I ask her and she shakes her head "You're just saying that now you'll never give it back" she answers me and tried to grab it again but I was holding it very tightly. She sighs and I smile at her to annoy her even more.

 

"I swear if you let go of my arms I'll give it" I say it again to her and I smile when I feel her grip losening before completely letting go. She puts her palms on my stomach and I feel her fingers going under my sweat shirt feeling my abs. I try to stay still but her fingers were sending shivers down my spin. I try to look as if it wasn't affecting me. "Happy?" I nod at her. "Then give me my notebook. There's nothing interesting in there for you." She says and I arch my eyebrows "Then why don't you let me read it if there's nothing in there?".

 

"Ya! You said you'll give it back if I let go of your arms" She says with her cute voice with a bit of annoyance in it. "I'll give it back if you lean down a bit" I tell her looking at her lips. They were getting closer to mines but then she refuses to close the gap. I look in her eyes and it seemed like she was having fun doing this to me. I let go of the book and quickly grab her nap before pulling her down until there wasn't any space between our lips. I kiss her gently and take her lower lip between my lips and pull it before letting her lip go. She leans out but it wasn't enough for me so I take my back of her bed before putting my lips on hers. I put my hands on her thights and she put hers on my cheeks. I her bottom lip asking for permission and she opens . I slide my hands from her thights to her and squeeze which causes her to slightly moan.

 

She leans out and open her eyes "We shouldn't do this now with JooE here. Moreover anyone can come in and see us like this." I nod at her still looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter