CHAPTER 4

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned and rolled over, it was already 5 am. We have to wake up really early in the morning because we are 9 girls so it take us a lot of time to get ready. I reached out for the alarm clock before it can wake my other 4 other roommates, swatting it off from the desk. It crashed on the floor and stopped its beeping sound. I rubbed my eyes and pulled myself up and out of the bed. I took the semi broken alarm clock on the cold floor and put it back where it belongs. Everyone was sleeping so I grabbed everything I needed for a quick shower and made my way to the bathroom.

 

It was the same routine every single day. One by one we'll start to get ready. Of course there was a time limit. Every member couldn't be in the bathroom for more than 8 minutes. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I didn't apply any makeup because we were going to a fanmeeting after practice and they were going to do our makeup. After combing my hair I went towards Ahin to wake her up. She was occupying one of the upper beds so I tiptoed and tapped her on her arm. There wasn't any reaction so I shook her arm. She whined and sat up before looking in my direction and told me she'll wash up. I smiled at her sleepy expression and let her do her things.

 

I went to the kitchen and cooked eggs before going to the living room and flopped my body on the couch. I took the TV remote and surfed the channels before selecting a program called weekly idol. It was a fun show and it lasted one hour so it was perfect. There was some moments I let out a laugh but I tried to not laugh too hard in order to not disturb the other members who were still sleeping. I scooted over as Ahin came but I was still laying down but not for too long as one by one JooE unnie, Daisy and Nayun finished washing up. Daisy sent me a wink when she spotted me and I did the same to her as well. I took my phone from my back pocket of my pants and saw I only had 34% left for the rest of the day. I stood up which causes Ahin unnie to nearly fall off the couch. I had forgotten she was laying her head on my laps. She got up and before she could reach me I took off towards our shared room while laughing.

 

I was running and laughing at the same time which wasn't a good idea because I failed to see a pair of sneakers in the middle of the corridor. I sprinted straight onto them and closed my eyes afraid of the impact but after some seconds I didn't feel anything. I could smell a familiar scent I grew to be fond of and thin arms embracing my waist. I opened my eyes and saw who I've always wanted to see first in the morning. Her hair is still wet so I figured she was the last one who took a shower. She has no expression on her face. On daily days I would have just laught it off but we were st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter