CHAPTER 10

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello lovely readers!!

Here's a new update. Feel free to comment, I love reading your comments~

Also I learned about Yeonwoo and Jane being hospitalized and treated for Influenza B. Hope they recover soon :(

 

 

Nancy's POV

 

After practicing all of our songs, we went to the nearest supermarket mostly because Jane and Hyebin unnie wanted to eat some snacks. Also we were going to watch a movie at the dorm so it will be even better if there's something to eat. It was actually cold outside. We hurried to the market. I was walking along side JooE and Daisy. We were walking behind Yeonwoo unnie Nayun, Taeha and Ahin. Jane and Hyebin unnie were quite excited so they were way ahead of us. I looked in front of me and watched Yeonwoo unnie and Taeha. They had their arm linked. Yeonwoo unnie was wearing thin clothes and I wanted to give her something to wear but I didn't have a jacket with me and only had my bra under my shirt.

 

She must have felt someone watching her because she looked behind her and at me. She smiled and I did the same. I waited a bit for her to look somewhere else to drop my smile but she looked at me again. I smiled at her like a fool and mouthed "what?". She had a smile on her face with her eyes halfway closed while shaking her head from side to side. After that she shyly turned her head the opposite way. I lowered my head and watched the ground. I felt someone nudge my stomach and from the corner of my eyes I saw Daisy telling me to go to her. I shook my head quickly and crossed my arms. Even if I refused to go toward her, Daisy still pushed me in her direction. I glared at her for the unwanted attention that I gained because of my nearly fall. When I watched in front of me the four of them had stopped walking and were looking at me. I had two options : go back to Daisy and JooE or walk until I reach the four other girls. I was still thinking of my choice but Daisy again pushed me and I ended in someone's embrace. At first I only saw a long neck with a necklace and also a dark v-neck and dark red hair. I looked up because clearly that girl was much taller than me.

 

"Hi" she said in english. I don't know why but I've always found her y when she speaks in english. There's something in her voice that makes this possible.

 

"Hi" I also said in english because it would have been strange if I answered her in Korean as she was the one who started talking in English.

 

"You seems to always end up in my arms when your about to fall" she again said and I tried to think of something to come up with.

 

"You also seems to like thin layers" I told her after taking a hold of her hand. Her hands were cold as ice and I wondered how she wasn't shivering because of the cold.

 

"I would have done everything in exchange of a sweater." I looked at her face and noticed the bridge of her nose was red.

 

"Come here." I said while tugging her sleeve. She wrapped her arms around my neck first and then I wrapped mines around her waist. As we figured that it was quite difficult to walk like this I dropped one of my hands and she did the same.

 

"Are you still going to that date?" she asked without looking at me. I looked at our feets and thought about it. I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter