CHAPTER 20

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

 

"Come on! Stop worrying! And what's the problem with your wallpaper? I just see two girls from the same group being touchy! Every group do the same thing." Daisy tells me looking at me while I was looking in front of me with a lot of thoughts running in my head. 

 

"Did you see her? She's such a creep!" I ask her. After noticing Kelly's assistant I was planning on greeting her but she didn't let me. Even before I could stand up she quickly turned around and exited the restaurant.

 

"Babe we're here so change the conversation or don't talk before someone hear us talk about this" She tells me after opening the door. She kept it open for me and let me enter first. 

 

I wasn't surprised with the darkness and the silence that welcome us as it was already 1am and schedules start early tomorrow even if it's already been 6 months since Bboom Bboom was released.

 

"Think I need a shower before going to sleep!" Daisy exclaims and make her way to the bathroom after kissing me goodnight. Out of habit my legs take me to JooE's and my room. 

 

Opening the door the only thing that I saw was that there was basically no one in here. Too tired to search for her I started to undress and tried to search for my nightgown so I could finally sleep but as weird it could be I couldn't find it.

 

I let my body hit my bed even if I was only wearing my bra and underwear. It was too hot anyway. Without anyone in here to distract me my brain started to think about what I've been doing all these years. What if all those years of dancing and singing are a waste of time? Sure Bboom Bboom was making us really popular but wasn't it a bit better when we had less popularity? I feel like everyone is watching us and waiting to finally catch someone mess up. People have been on our backs to see if something wrong was going inside the group and because of that I tried to stay away from Yeonwoo on stage but she did something I'll never think of doing on stage. The first time I saw her and Taeha unnie literaly kissing on stage where thousands of cameras could film them I was jealous and a bit surprised but Dabin told that It was Taeha's idea to get back at Nayun. I wanted to slap them for putting Nayun and I through this. I had to admit it was stupid but it was somehow working as Nayun hasn't been talking to Yeonwoo ever since they started all those skinship.

 

I huff when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter