CHAPTER 28

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's POV

 

 

Not even a glance.

 

I feel like it's been ages since that night where we drifted apart but in reality it only has been three weeks.

 

What hurts me most isn't the fact that we aren't together anymore but because of the way Nancy has been around me. Or more like away from me. 

 

I knew that we wouldn't be on good terms anymore but I didn't assume that she'll be avoiding talking to me or even looking at me. I completely forgot the way she cutely used to call my name.

 

Being a morning person, she would wake up first, eat breakfast and before any of us would wake up she would be already missing, going out and coming back when it was already dark.

 

I was thankful towards Daisy who would call the younger girl asking her to come back home lying to her saying that I was already in my room, probably sleeping. Everytime I would go into my room, wait twenty minutes only to hear the front door open and close indicating that someone came in and that someone couldn't be anyone other than Nancy.

 

Of course, the girls tried to make us talk to each other but one of us would eventually escape before they would succed.

 

While Nancy was busy trying to stay away from me, I was also busy trying to stay as far as I could from Hyebin unnie. I know she did that for the group and for us and I feel like she was right, we wouldn't be able to overcome it however I couldn't help but feel hatred everytime I would glance at her.

 

I glance at the clock and sigh when I notice it was already 1pm so I needed to get ready for my appointement with BnN Entertainment which is also known as Nancy's dear friend's Entertainment who wouldn't stop hitting on me ever since I meet her.

 

How ironic! I accepted to do this job only because Nancy asked me and now I still have to do it even if we're not together anymore.

 

 

's Pov

 

I put the files on Kelly's desk while looking at her going through her phone, reading articles concerning the last topics. "I won't melt even if you keep staring at me" She tells me looking up from her phone.

 

"Are you still going to do what you planned? Even if I already told you that they are together?" I ask her putting my glasses back in place while slightly putting my weight on my left foot. I see her lips form a smirk before standing up from her chair.

 

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when she was a foot away from me.

 

"Why not? I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter