CHAPTER 27

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

 

 

"Here" I took the plate that Daisy had fetched for me from the kitchen and thank her before she pushes my legs and sits besides me on the couch. You may wonder why I asked her to bring me breakfast if I could just do it on my own if I wasn't sick or feeling exhausted.

 

Well,  it's pretty obvious. Hyebin unnie has been staying in the kitchen ever since this morning in order to cook breakfast and I didn't dare go there and perturb her. Morever, ever since I left Yeonwoo unnie's room, Hyebin unnie keeps shooting daggers at me with her eyes which was predictable as we didn't break up even if she told us to.

 

 

 Furthermore, she kinda found out that I've been sleeping in Yeonwoo unnie's room ever since we got together, including last night. 

 

When everything was finally going just right something must prevent me from being happy. I was supposed to be delighted as the pression finally went down but with all the things going on with Hyebin unnie--.

 

 

I snap out of my thoughts when I felt someone shaking me vigourisly and figured out that Daisy must have been trying to get my attention. 

 

I turn my head in her direction and notice an other plate in her hands containing the same ingredients as mine. 

 

"You were spacing out. Anyway, you should probably bring this to Yeonwoo unnie. Got a feeling she won't come out of her room today" Daisy told me, handing me the plat.

 

Using my hands to get up from the couch, I smiled at her for her kindness and took the plat from her hands before making my way towards Yeonwoo's room.

 

But on my way to her room, Hyebin unnie stepped towards me, making me halt in my steps as she was standing just one foot away from me. I was kind of creeped out as I was sure she was in the kitchen just a few seconds ago.

 

"Give it to me I'll bring it to her myself. You're not allowed in her room anymore" Hyebin unnie ordered me while looking at me with a glare.

 

Before she could take the plate out of my hands, I swiftly step back and reciprocated her glare.

 

"You're the reason why she doesn't want to come out of her room. You can try but she won't open the door if she knows you're the one going in." I stated smartly but I was actually thinking all of this in my head.

 

"I should probably go or she'll probably starve herself." I lastly tell her.

 

She drops her hands to her sides and for a split second I can see that she was hurt by my words but she quickly droped that look before going back to the kitchen where most of the members were situated.

 

 

I know I was a bit harsh with her but after learning what she did to JooE, I couldn't help but to have a grudge against her. I still don't really know what happened between them but she was maybe thinking what happened was a mistake and that we are also doing a mistake by dating each others.

 

 

I still don't know what's bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter