CHAPTER 12

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's Pov

 

I've been awake for the past 10 minutes but I didn't want to leave my bed. I've been thinking about yesterday's events and kept asking myself how I should behave around Yeonwoo unnie.

 

We're supposed to be together if I understood the meaning of her words. The thing is that I've never been with anyone in my whole life. Of course there were a lot of boys trying to date me mostly idols and guys from nearby schools but I've never accepted any of them.

 

I turned my head when I heard sounds coming from the door. I saw Nayun unnie opening the door and quickly close it behind her. Before she could see me I closed my eyes. What was she doing here? I opened my eyes in half and see her going where Taeha unnie was laying. I could hear them whispering but couldn't see them because I use the lower bed and Taeha unnie uses the upper bed. I quickly closed them but still left a small gap so I could see what they were doing. I was pretending to be sleeping when Taeha unnie left her bed and hold hands with Nayun unnie who lead her outside of the room.

 

After they left, I tossed my cover away from me and stood up to wake Daisy but I didn't see her. Gosh! She might have woke up early and went somewhere already. I quickly go to the bathroom and brush my theeth. I run my hands through my hair and left.

 

However as I left the room I noticed I was alone. All the other members were missing even Nayun and Taeha unnie. I shrugged and made my way to the living room. However my stomach growled so instead I went to the kitchen. My jaw droped to the floor. The kitchen was a mess. Even the floor was dirty. I cursed the members for making a mess and leaving without cleaning up. It's a good thing I didn't take a shower yet as I am obviously going to sweat.

 

Basically it took me half an hour to clean their mess and just like how I imagined it I was covered in sweat (blood sweat and tears 😝). However the kitchen was sparkling and I was proud of me. Now I really needed a shower.

 

I go to the bathroom and take off my clothes. I let the water run on my body for a few minutes and then showered. After washing my body, I put my clothes on and go to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to look what I could eat but there wasn't anything in it. I should maybe go to the supermarket.

 

Fingers creeped around my waist and on my mouth. I struggled against the stranger. There was a female smell but I didn't know if it was a girl or a boy because of their strengh. I started to be afraid of them when I felt them press against my back. I open my mouth and harshly bite on their fingers.

 

"Argghh" I heard soemone growl from behind me and guessed it was a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter