CHAPTER 17

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's POV

 

Gosh! What does she wants from me? I didn't even want to talk to anyone now. I just wanted to go to my room, lay on my bed and sleep. I realize my lying position wasn't really respectful and even if I didn't really appreciate her I still have to respect her. I adjust my position on the couch so I was facing her. After doing that I give her all my attention.

 

Her eyes were already focusing on me. My gaze switch from her eyes to her laps when her leg gets up to settle finally on her other leg. " To tell you the truth there is a reason as to why I've decided to come to Korea." After noticing she stoped talking I immediately look up into her green and grey eyes. You don't need to be a genius to see malice in her eyes. "After doing some researches on the net so I could know where-" She looks at Nancy and squeeze her cheek "-this cutie is I finally found out that she is an idol in a girlgroup in Korea."

 

She let go of Nancy and put her hand back on her thigh "Just now I offered her a job but she didn't accept it because she's too busy while hosting for arirang TV. So I was wondering if you wanted to be a model for my brand?" she asks me while looking straight at me.

 

 

 

"I'll only need to pose or I'll have to travel also?" I ask her thinking I was going to decline her offer if she tells me I'll have to go to the USA .

 

 

 

"It's for a small project, you'll just pose for the camera for a few hours." She looks at her watch then look at Nancy "It's already late so if you don't have questions I should go." After saying that she stands up and I notice Nancy doing the same so I also stand up "Yeonwoo-shi" She calls me and I look at her. When our eyes meet she says "I'm waiting for a phone call. I gave Nancy my phone number so ask her to give it to you". I was about to answer her but someone knocked on the front door and as Kelly was the closest to the door she opened it only to come face to face with an other girl.

 

 

 

The other girl seemed relieved and also embarrassed when she saw Kelly. Relieved because she finally found Kelly, and embarrassed because she was a few inches shorter than Kelly and the blonde girl was looking down at her with a sigh. She backs away a bit and bows her head "I'm sorry miss but I've been searching for you for the past hour." she tells the blonde girl and raises her head then push her big glasses that had slipped a bit from her nose "Your mom called and I didn't know where you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter