CHAPTER 24

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's POV

 

After feeling full, I get up and went to my room to get a few things that I thought I'll need for later like a water bottle, some clothes to change into and my phone charger and of course I didn't forget to put counselor in my bag just in case. We tend to sweet a lot practicing so I guess I'll need it.

 

Suddendly, someone barged into my room and I turned around to see who that was only to be greeted by our leader without a shirt on. Thanks God, she was wearing a bra.

 

"I need a shirt Dabin ! JooE and Nancy forgot to do the loundry yesterday and I have nothing to wear !" Hyebin unnie exclaimed, clearly feeling angry that the younger girls didn't do their part of the cleaning.

 

Huffing, I make my way to my closet and open it in order to find a suitable shirt for her. I notice one of my white shirts was clean and didn't have many freakles so I take it out of my closet and throw it at her.

 

After catching it she murmured something along the lines of 'I swear I'm the only one doing most of the work! It's a good thing I have plenty of underwears' before putting my shirt on and making her way out of my room. Thinking that she was going to go out without saying anything more, I started to go back to putting things inside my bag.

 

"I don't want the younger girls in your room at night or try to be more cautious, don't forget to lock your door the next time you have company" I hear her say and my body tensed immediately after noticing what she was talking about. Quickly turning around, I see her back facing me ready to go out. I know I needed to stop her to talk about that night and all the things that I've been hiding with Nancy but I was lacking confidence.

 

Something inside me was forcing me to open my mouth but when I finally did she was already out of my room making her way somewhere in the dorm.

 

I began walking back and forth inside my small room while panic swarmed all over my body and it actually transformed into anger. What was she trying to say? I stopped walking around but at the same time I started cursing feeling angry toward myself for forgetting such a simple thing. 

 

"YA YEONWOO WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU!" I hear JooE yell which made me even more annoyed as I've let the younger girl drop the honorifics and she's been doing that everytime and everywhere, even when we were being filmed on cameras.

 

Hurrying, I grab my bag and close the door behind me. Going downstairs, I notice Hyebin unnie counting all the girls and I guess she felt someone staring at her because the next second she turned her head and lifted it until her eyes were boring right into mines.

 

Not wanting to have to do or say anything to her, I continue to make my way out of the dorm while I felt some of the girls looking curiously at me as I've never done that before.

 

Nancy's POV

 

After covering my ears because of JooE loud voice, I started to talk with Daisy and Ahin about everything going on but my attention drifted to Yeonwoo when I heard noises coming from upstairs. Gazing at her, I immediately noticed something was wrong with her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter