CHAPTER 15

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's POV

 

We left the elevator and made our way to the front door. However before opening the front door I stopped walking which caused Nancy to bump into my body as she was following closely behind me. I heard her whine so I turned around and looked at her. She was rubbing her nose with one of her hands and muttering things under her breath that I couldn't hear.

 

"Oww! Why did you stop so brutally?" She exclaimed with a bit of anger in her voice because of the impact but I wasn't really afraid of it but more of what we were going to do with her hickey. My gaze immediately landed on her neck where anyone could see a red mark which didn't have anything to do on her neck as she's not supposed to be in a relationship.

 

"We really need to cover your hickey" I said and furrowed my eyebrows while eyeing her neck. She puts a strand of hair in front of her neck in order to hide it. I sigh as it wasn't really working... Sure it was hiding most of it but it was still visible. We really need to go to my room whithout the members coming our way which wasn't something easy to do in the first place because of it being a few feets from the living room...So we have to walk past the living room where most of the members will be at.

 

I glance at my bag and notice my scarf. I take it out from my bag and leaned in a bit so I could reach her. I put my scarf around her neck while making sure it completely covered the red mark. After cheeking it for the last time I look up and chuckle. She was basically avoiding my eyes while looking in an other direction and her cheeks were a bit red. She heard me giggle but didn't look at me.

 

I take a step forward getting even more in her personnal space but it only make her cheeks go crimson red. I make one step forward so I could take her in my arms but she takes a step back. I clench my jaw because I wasn't expecting her to avoid my touch. I look behind her and there was a wall just a few feets behind her. I went toward her while her back was completely against the wall and put my hands against the wall so she was cornered.

 

I take a breath and exhale. Even when she's tired she's still the most beautiful girl I've ever layed my eyes on.

 

"Unnie what are you doing?  What if someone see us?" She pushed me a bit after telling me to be cautious but I didn't care right now.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?" I ask her in a hushed tone because I didn't want anyone to interrupt us now.

 

"W-What are you t-talking about? I-I'm not avoiding you unnie... " She says in a small voice and if I wasn't this close to her I couldn't have heard her. Even if she says that she wasn't avoiding me I still have my doubts. I watch her and wait a bit to see if she would look at me but she didn't even turn her head in my direction. Why is she being like this? Did I do something wrong?

 

"Then why aren't you looking at me?" I ask her and wait for her to say anything but she stays still. It was starting to get on my nerves. I huff and put my hand on her cheek to make her look at me.

 

She looks up at me but I immediately notice something strange in her eyes. They were darker than usually. There were clouded by lust. I also notice her eyes were going from my eyes to my lips a few times. She put her hands behind my neck and pull me closer to her until there was a little gap between our lips.

 

I couldn't resist her so I close the gap preventing me from tasting her lips. I let go of her cheek and put my hand on her back so I could make her come closer to my body while opening my mouth and her lower lip asking for entrance. Immediately after opening a bit I put my tongue in and she moans. She kisses me back and our tongues fight for dominance. Of course being the one with more experience I easely win. I put her lower lip between my teeth and gently bite on it so it wouldn't bleed before letting her lip go. After letting go of her lips I put my forehead on hers but didn't open my eyes.

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter