CHAPTER 2

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for reading this fanfic and for your comments~ At the beginning I wanted to use their birth names but I decided against it because some of you will find it annoying

 

 

Nancy's POV

 

I opened my mouth to speak without looking at her but I stoped myself 'cause I could see her stand up from her chair wanting to join the other girls in the living room.

 

As she was starting to leave I directed my eyes to her body and looked her up and down. Her back was facing me so I checked her out without being afraid of being caught by her. Then I saw something on her jeans. Before she could leave me here alone I stood up from my chair and went toward her. I graped her wrist and spun her around.

 

I looked up 'cause she was a bit taller than me and I met her curious eyes as if wanting me to tell her why did I did that. I couldn't mutter anything. I was mesmerized by her facial expression. She looked so cute. Actually it's been a while since I was this close to her face. I must have looked quite stupid because she let out a giggle. I diverted my gaze towards her slender body and she followed my gaze until she saw a stain on her blue jeans.

 

"You....You've got something on your clothes" 

 

Before she could do anything I took her hand and with my other hand I took a tissue to wipe it. Well I had to kneel in order to be at the same level so I let go of her hand and put some water on her jeans before taking the dirt off her. I could feel her watching my face but I did not dare look at her 'cause I might have been blushing and I didn't want her to see it and also I didn't want to give her a chance to make fun of me.

 

It was taking me so much time that I had the urge to look up to see her reaction but I tried not to. She didn't say anything and let me do whatever I was doing. Even if I was trying really hard to make it go away there was still a large stain on her jeans and I was even making it look worse than it actually was.

 

"Nancy-ah let it be I'm just gonna change" She told me be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter