CHAPTER 1

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

 

I could hear some noises coming from the living room. The other girls must have been watching a movie or something. I was a bit confused because nobody tried to wake me up.

 

Whatever, I tried to go back to sleep hoping no one will disturb me eventhough I knew that one of the girls will come in less than 10 minutes. However I won't be complaining if the one to wake me up was Yeonwoo.

 

Yeonwoo. Well I could say that I wasn't madly in love but I would be totally lying. Since the first time that I saw her I began to have a crush on her. And those feelings started to grow even more so I thought it was better for me and also for the group if I could just forget but soon after I realized that it was more difficult than what I could have ever imagined.

 

How do you want me to drop the feelings that I had for her if we were basically in the same house? We have been living in a dorm for over two years because the company thought it was a good way for us to become friends and at the same time it was easier for the managers. 

 

My thoughts were interrupted by someone who just happened to open my bedroom door but as my back was facing it I couldn't tell who it was. I remained still hoping for whoever it was to understand that I didn't want to go down. Well it didn't go as planned 'cause the next second I could feel someone jumping on my bed and crushing my body as I let out a grunt.

 

"Nancy come on wake up! You're the only one who's not downstairs." Daisy told me as she trapped me against my bed.

 

"Girl get off I can barely breath!" I told her in eng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter