CHAPTER 14

NancyxYeonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

 

Basically we were all ready for the fansign. We kind of all have different hair styles.  Well as for me I asked the hair styler to do what I've always done in the past : part my hair in half but instead of slightly curled hair from the middle to the end it was all straight.

 

'Thanks unnie I like it!" I sent her a smile and get out of the seat, letting the seat to Hyebin unnie before going to the bathroom. Guess I have to be quick as they were all waiting for the signal to greet the fans.

 

I quickly did my business and went to the sink. There was a woman already washing her hands and she was quite beautiful but not as much as Dabin. Well I could tell she is a foreigner as she completely has the American look. She has a slender body and she seems to be as tall as Yeonwoo unnie. Her blonde hair cascades down on her back and stop just above her waist line. Guess she was a staff or someone who work in this bulding. I didn't mind her and started to wash my hands. I looked up and was surprised by the fact that she was watching me.

 

"Yes?" I ask her. She turned the water off and got closer to me. I did the same but instead of going near her I did the opposite by grabbing some tissue which were at the end of the bathroom in order to put space between us and to wipe my hands.

 

"Sorry I was just making sure. Are you Nancy?" She asked me.

 

I look at her trying to remember where did I met her because she was kind of familiar.

 

I gasped as I finally realize who she is. "Kelly!" I run towards her and jumped on her and wrapped my arms and legs around her body. Luckily she didn't fall. She laughs while hugging me.

 

"I missed you! When did you come to Korea?" I ask her with a few tears running on my cheeks.

 

She put me down and grabbed a tissue from her pocket before wiping my cheeks. "Stop crying you're ruining your makeup". I quickly distances myself from her and looked at the mirror. It reminds me I was supposed to return to the members.

 

"I need to go but I guess you know where my dorm is" I say. She seemed to want to talk but I really have to go. I went out of the room and on my way I saw Jane looking everywhere until she noticed me.

 

"Ya we've been searching for you everywhere!" she tells me and take a hold of my hand before dragging me to our fitting room.

 

When she opened the door I could see all the members talking. They turned and looked at me. "Ya did you fall in the toilets?" JooE told me in a joking manner I glared at her but Hyebin unnie quickly ushered us outside "We don't have time to argue,  it has already started" We checked ourselves one last time before exiting the fitting room and going to the meeting.

 

I felt someone's hand take a hold of my hand. I didn't need to look at her to know who it was but still I turned to my left and our eyes met. The instant our eyes met she lowered her head out of embarassment while scrunching her face. I chuckled because she was being cute like always. I watched in front and behind me to see if someone was watching us. As nobody was minding us I tiptoe and left a kiss on her cheek. She put her hand where I kissed her and continued to walk. I felt her hand interwin with mine which made me smile but I didn't look at her I kept looking straight. On the way to the fansign she kept asking if her ponytail looked good on her. I always ansered her that it really suited her. It was the first time she did a ponytail so she was being cautious. After a few seconds I let go of her hand because we decided to not tell the other girls about us. It is true that they accepted Daisy when she came out but our situation is completely different. We're in the same group. If anything happen it will have consequences on the group.

 

 

I high fived a fan,  he then sat on an other sit in front of JooE and an other boy sat infront of me. I smiled at him and waited for him to choose one of my pictures. He opened the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter